- 45 min ago COVID-19 And Pulmonary Fibrosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors And Treatments
- 1 hr ago With Or Without Glam: Which One Of Lady Gaga’s Peculiar Eye Look Did You Like More?
- 1 hr ago Balaram Jayanti 2020: Here’s The Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- 5 hrs ago On 17 Years Of Koi...Mil Gaya, Preity Zinta’s Pretty Outfits From The Popular Songs Of The Film
- Automobiles Kia Sonet Spotted Sans Camouflage For First Time After Its Global Unveil In New Colour: Spy Pics
- Movies Rhea Chakraborty Releases Page From Sushant Singh Rajput's Diary
- Finance Special Trains May Be Launched In Konkan Region For Ganesh Chaturthi
- Technology Amazon Freedom Sale 2020: Up to 40% Off On Smartphones
- Sports Former champion Wawrinka pulls out of US Open
- News Eye witness of the Air India plane crash in Kerala; Listen to his words in video
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
With just a few films old, Bollywood actress Sana Khaan has definitely impressed us with her brilliant acting prowess. But more than that, she has wowed us with her stunning fashion sense. Her sartorial picks are what we always love and she rightly knows how to slay in each attire, be it casuals or party number. Recently, Sana shared a series of pictures from her quarantine life. Dressed in a pretty printed co-ord set, the diva looked fresh and lively. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, Sana Khaan sported white co-ord set from the label Appapop, which was accentuated by pretty blue-hued sprayed patterns. Her outfit consisted of a half-sleeved V-shaped neckline side-knotted crop top. The sleeves of her top was exaggerated by loose circular flounce while the long panel-type detailing added dramatic quotient to her look. The Wajah Tum Ho actress teamed her top with a high-waist matching shorts and ditched all kinds of accessories.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Sana slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick brows, blue kohled eyes, light-hued eye shadow, and light-pink lip shade rounded out her look. The Jai Ho actress let loose her side-parted long highlighted tresses and looked amazing.
We really liked this printed co-ord set of Sana Khaan and it's perfect for casual outings. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Sana Khaan