Actress Vidya Balan and Manav Kaul unveiled the sari collection of Tumhaari Sullu last afternoon in Mumbai.
As we explored the beautiful collection of saris from Gopi Vaid for the movie, Vidya was also carrying a very classy look. She was wearing a teal green sari, which had a black and red floral border. She had draped the sari in the most common Nivi style and she looked pretty good.
Matching with the sari, she was wearing a pair of golden jhumkas that were totally right in place.
This was not something very special about the look but it seemed quite nice. What say?
- Vidya Balan's Latest Cotton Sari Is From A Flea Market In Pondicherry
- Vidya Balan's Pink And Yellow Ethnic Wear Is Worth Every Stare
- Vidya Balan & Siddharth Roy Kapur Raised the Ethnic Quotient At This Grand Party
- Vidya Balan’s Red Sari Woos But Her Styling Is Drab
- Vidya Balan's Latest Sari Will Inspire You To Don A Sari Right Away
- From Flirty To Fuss-Free, #Sari Goals For This Summer