TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Pulwama Attack — All-Party Meet Begins; Rajnath To Brief Opposition
- 2019 Honda Civic Review — Has The Magic Returned?
- India Vs Australia ODI — Rahul Returns To India Squad; Karthik & Jadeja Miss Out
- Gully Boy Friday Second Day Box Office Collection!
- Mi Pay Standalone App Arrives With MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM: Reports
- It Maybe Time For These Beaten Down Stocks To Rally
- Latent Autoimmune Diabetes In Adults
- To The Amazing Town Of Morbi In Gujarat
Actress Vidya Balan and Manav Kaul unveiled the sari collection of Tumhaari Sullu last afternoon in Mumbai.
As we explored the beautiful collection of saris from Gopi Vaid for the movie, Vidya was also carrying a very classy look. She was wearing a teal green sari, which had a black and red floral border. She had draped the sari in the most common Nivi style and she looked pretty good.
Matching with the sari, she was wearing a pair of golden jhumkas that were totally right in place.
This was not something very special about the look but it seemed quite nice. What say?