Actress Vidya Balan and Manav Kaul unveiled the sari collection of Tumhaari Sullu last afternoon in Mumbai.
As we explored the beautiful collection of saris from Gopi Vaid for the movie, Vidya was also carrying a very classy look. She was wearing a teal green sari, which had a black and red floral border. She had draped the sari in the most common Nivi style and she looked pretty good.
Matching with the sari, she was wearing a pair of golden jhumkas that were totally right in place.
This was not something very special about the look but it seemed quite nice. What say?
- SRK To PeeCee: Who Wore What For DABBOO RATNANI's Annual Calendar 2018
- #TBT: From SRK To Sunny Leone, Best Looks From Dabboo Ratnani's Annual Calendar
- Vidya Balan’s Pretty And Casual Look For Tumhari Sulu’s Succees Party
- Vidya Balan, In A Traditional Avatar, Got Felicitated At The Women Of Worth Awards 2017
- Vidya Balan's Handloom Sari Would Catch Your Eyes
- EXCLUSIVE: Vidya Balan's Elegant Style Book For Tumhaari Sullu's Promotional Photo Shoot
- Jacqueline's Makeover To Madhuri's Ek-Do-Teen Outfit Is Driving Folks Crazy