Actress Vidya Balan and Manav Kaul unveiled the sari collection of Tumhaari Sullu last afternoon in Mumbai.
As we explored the beautiful collection of saris from Gopi Vaid for the movie, Vidya was also carrying a very classy look. She was wearing a teal green sari, which had a black and red floral border. She had draped the sari in the most common Nivi style and she looked pretty good.
Matching with the sari, she was wearing a pair of golden jhumkas that were totally right in place.
This was not something very special about the look but it seemed quite nice. What say?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid