- 7 hrs ago 73% Population Of Odisha Has Developed Antibodies Against COVID: ICMR Survey
- 8 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Celebrates Spring Stylishly In The Fall; Posts A Cute Set Of Pictures With Randhir Kapoor
- 9 hrs ago Benefits Of Pomegranate For Babies: When To Introduce And Things To Remember
- 13 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor And Ananya Panday Flaunt Green Outfits At The Global Citizen Live 2021 Event
- Sports IPL 2021: CSK vs SRH: Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Possible 11, Match prediction
- Technology Flipkart The Big Billion Days Sale: Discount Offers On Realme 8s 5G, Realme C21Y, Realme Narzo 30 5G, And More
- News UP relaxes Covid lockdown norms for functions at open spaces
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan: Gauri Says I Overact All The Time And I Do Not Even Look Good On Screen [Flashback]
- Automobiles eBikeGo To Install 1 lakh IoT Enabled Charging Stations In India
- Finance Crisil Upgrades Bharti Airtel's Long-Term Rating to AA+; Short-Term Rating Reaffirmed
- Education JMI Entrance Exam Result 2021 Declared For All Courses, Check JMI Result Link
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In Karnataka in Winter
Vidya Balan's movie Sherni on Amazon Prime Video, opened to positive reviews. Vidya's performance in the thriller movie was compelling, making it one of the most must-watch Indian films of this year. The actress has also been promoting her movie and recently, she draped two exquisite sarees for the promotions. While one saree of hers was inspired by tropical prints, the other saree literally followed the theme of the movie with tiger-patterns. Vidya Balan was styled by Who Wore What When and we have decoded her saree looks for some major fashion inspiration.
Vidya Balan's Tropical-Inspired Saree
The Shakuntala Devi actress looked impressive in her tropical-inspired saree that came from Soup by Sougat Paul. She wore a tropical-printed sequence saree and chiffon tie-up blouse from the label. Priced at Rs. 13,875, her saree was accentuated by green-hued tropical patterns on a white base. The border of her saree was black-hued with pink piping, and the palla was enhanced by pink-hued chevron patterns. The tie-up blouse was black-hued with green leaves and pink flowers, as the pattern. She accessorised her look with gold floral studs from Flower Child By Shaheen Abbas. The makeup was highlighted by light-pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle eye makeup. The middle-parted bun completed her look.
Vidya Balan's Tiger-Inspired Saree
Vidya Balan has been making a strong case for tiger-inspired saree that came from the label, Rouka by Sreejith Jeevan. It was a black-hued Roar saree from the label and priced at Rs. 6,550. Her saree was matte-hued and enhanced by white-toned tiger patterns. She paired her saree with a camouflage blouse that was collared. The blouse featured a tiger brooch that was from Abhilasha Jewelry Collection. Her look was jewellery-free but makeup was bold with dark red lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and smokey kohl. The middle-parted bun rounded out her avatar.
So, which saree of hers did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photographer Courtesy: Anurag Kabbur