- 13 hrs ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 13 hrs ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- 21 hrs ago Vitamin E Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatments
- 1 day ago Janhvi Kapoor Slays It In An All-Yellow Outfit Look; This Could Be Your New Party Look!
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: What to look out for on July 25
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Selling Smartphones
- Movies Fahadh Faasil Starts Shooting For Vikram; Shares A Selfie With Kamal Haasan
- News Porn films case: 'Hidden' cupboard containing files of Raj Kundra’s finances found from his office wall
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
Vidya Balan has been promoting her upcoming Prime Video film, Sherni. The actress is also keeping us updated with latest outfits. However, the most significant outfits of hers are those inspired by tiger, as the movie is based on a disturbed tigress. Previously, Vidya wowed us with an Aishr x Ramruki saree that had a prominent illustration of tiger, and this time, for the latest promotional round, she again flaunted a tiger-illustrated saree. Styled by Who Wore What When, we have decoded the latest saree of Vidya Balan for some major fashion inspiration.
So, Vidya Balan wore a Ghuri by Debjani saree that was about interesting colour-blocks and patterns. Her saree was splashed in black hue and adorned with golden tiger patterns. The patterns were unique and celebrated the national animal of the country. Her saree also featured a red-hued border and she teamed her saree with a round-necked red blouse. The blouse was half-sleeved and featured white-lined patterns. Well, with this saree look of hers, she totally won us.
Apart from her saree, her jewellery game was strong too. Vidya flaunted white-toned Nomenclature earrings and Coral ring, which came from the label, Satat. The makeup was highlighted by glossy red lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The middle-parted bun rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Vidya Balan's attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photographer Courtesy: Anurag Kabbur