TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
From a muted-hued one to a brighter shade, Vidya Balan can pull off any sari with aplomb and panache. With this red sari of hers, she took us away from our Monday morning blues. The lady in red was dressed to T for the Savvy Women Empowerment Awards in Pune.
Designed by Anamika Khanna, Vidya's sari was classically draped and she looked red-hot. Well, in cool Pune, she must have set the mercury rising in this sensational number. Her sari was plain in colour but was accentuated by subtle floral zardozi work. We loved how her border was intricately done and made the sari stand out. She teamed her sari with a matching quarter-sleeved blouse that went perfectly with the sari.
While her sari was graceful, we weren't happy with her styling. We thought that the statement ring was fine but those sleek danglers were a bit tacky. We wished she had worn studs instead of those danglers, as that would have made her look impeccable.
Vidya's hairstyle was also not good enough to enhance her style quotient. Had she tied a loose bun, it would have looked a lot better. Her makeup was perfect however and we are glad, she wore a lighter lip shade.
Vidya Balan's look had some hits and misses; but overall we were impressed. Do you agree with us on that? Let us know in the comment section.