- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 January 2021
- 13 hrs ago Ladies, Here Are 7 Reasons Why You Should Ask A Man Out
- 14 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Pretty White Lace Dress, Lovely Hat And Stylish Sunglasses Could Be Your Next Holiday Look
- 16 hrs ago Bigg Boss 14: Rubina Dilaik’s 4 Hairstyles From Recent Episodes That You Can Nail In Just 5 Minutes
- News COVID-19 vaccine: 31,700 health workers to be inoculated today, says UP Minister
- Movies Happy Birthday Sidharth Malhotra: From Shershaah To Mission Majnu; We've Got Our Eyes On His Upcoming Films
- Technology Amazon Great Republic Days Sale: Discount Offers On Smartphones
- Education SSC CHSL Cut-off 2021 Tier 1 Released
- Sports Stephane Peterhansel wins record 14th Dakar Rally title
- Finance Where To Invest Ahead Of Budget 2021?
- Automobiles Dakar Rally 2021 Final Stage Results & Highlights: Kevin Benavides Wins The Rally Race
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In January
From a muted-hued one to a brighter shade, Vidya Balan can pull off any sari with aplomb and panache. With this red sari of hers, she took us away from our Monday morning blues. The lady in red was dressed to T for the Savvy Women Empowerment Awards in Pune.
Designed by Anamika Khanna, Vidya's sari was classically draped and she looked red-hot. Well, in cool Pune, she must have set the mercury rising in this sensational number. Her sari was plain in colour but was accentuated by subtle floral zardozi work. We loved how her border was intricately done and made the sari stand out. She teamed her sari with a matching quarter-sleeved blouse that went perfectly with the sari.
While her sari was graceful, we weren't happy with her styling. We thought that the statement ring was fine but those sleek danglers were a bit tacky. We wished she had worn studs instead of those danglers, as that would have made her look impeccable.
Vidya's hairstyle was also not good enough to enhance her style quotient. Had she tied a loose bun, it would have looked a lot better. Her makeup was perfect however and we are glad, she wore a lighter lip shade.
Vidya Balan's look had some hits and misses; but overall we were impressed. Do you agree with us on that? Let us know in the comment section.