- 1 hr ago August 2021: List Of Indian Festivals Falling In This Month
- 2 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan Exudes Pink Power With Her Intricately-Designed Lehenga Set; Perfect For Attending Weddings
- 5 hrs ago 10 Common Foods And Drinks That Can Cause Stomach Pain; How Many Of These Do You Eat Regularly?
- 6 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks Elegant In Her Blush-Pink Anarkali Set; Ideal For Festive Occasions
- Movies Ahead Of Amazon Prime Video's Cinderella Release, Let's Look At Different Versions Of Cinderella Stories Over
- Education NEP 2020: PM Modi Launches ‘AI For All’ Initiative, Aims To Train 1 Million Indians In A Year
- Automobiles Chevrolet Monsoon Camp Second-Phase To Begin Next Week In India: Here Are All The Details
- News Mamata Banerjee in Delhi; Meets Shabana Azmi, Javed Akhtar
- Sports IPL: Former India pacer R Vinay Kumar joins Mumbai Indians talent scout team
- Finance 3 High-Rated Aggressive Hybrid Mutual Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A03s India Support Page Goes Live; Hints Imminent Launch
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
These days, Vidya Balan has been promoting her Prime Video film Sherni, in style. The film will release on June 18 and for the promotional rounds, Vidya is balancing traditional outfits with western outfits. She's been getting styled by Who Wore What When, and for the last two promotional rounds, the Shakuntala Devi actress flaunted a jacket and anarkali set. Both her outfits were about bold hues and subtle patterns, perfect as office wear. We have decoded her latest fashion game for some inspiration.
Vidya Balan's Patterned Jacket Set
The Mission Mangal actress wore a Cosmos Jacket in Phantasmagoria Print and teamed it with Atomic Linen Pants from the label, Āroka. Her jacket set came from the label's latest collection, Metamorphosis. Her jacket was structured and accentuated by hand stencil prints on statement shoulder flaps. As for her pants, it matched with her jacket, and both her outfits were crafted out of discharge block-printed linen. While her jacket is priced at Rs. 15,000, the pants are for Rs. 8,800. She teamed her attire with a black top and complementing brown sandals from Eridani. Her sleek pointed earrings were pretty unconventional and she also spruced up her look with chic rings. Her jewellery from the label, Eurumme. Her makeup was highlighted by glossy-nude lip shade, meticulously contoured cheekbones, and nude eye shadow with subtle kohl. The side-parted ponytail completed her look.
Vidya Balan's Anarkali Set
The Kahaani actress also flaunted a teal-green anarkali set by designer Bhumika Sharma. This attire was ideal for formal parties and Vidya's attire featured a full-sleeved overlapping blouse and flared skirt. Her ensemble was highlighted by bindu and nukta prints. It was a gorgeous ensemble from the designer's latest collection and the actress teamed it with a complementing pair of sandals from Eridani. Her jewellery game was kept minimal and she wore a pair of dainty gold and stone earrings from the label, Zariin. The makeup was highlighted by dark red lip shade, contoured cheekbones with gulaab tint, and light eye makeup. The middle-parted impeccable hairdo rounded out her look.
So, which outfit and look of Vidya Balan's did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photographer Courtesy: Anurag Kabbur