Taapsee Pannu and Varun Dhawan attended Ahmedabad's Navratri celebration while promoting their upcoming movie.
They were styled in typical Garba special attires and both of them looked too bright and vibrant with their looks.
Taapsee wore a beautiful yellow and pink lehenga choli from Abhinav Mishra. She looked very pretty in the costume combination and she completed her look with a gajra and jewellery from Raabta by Rahul.
Varun was decked up traditionally in a pair of Garba party wear, including a black kurta and trousers. His kurta with the jacket was shimmery and a perfect choice for Garba party.
- Oh Yeah! Taapsee Pannu's Bright Yellow Pantsuit Is Not Everyone's Shot Of Whiskey
- The Best Dressed Divas from Zee Telugu Apsara Awards 2018
- LFW SR' 18: Taapsee Pannu Walked The Ramp For Ritu Kumar With Sass And Elegance
- Bollywood White-Girls Squad Slayed At Kromakay's 12th Anniversary Party
- Bollywood Trendsetters Of The Year 2017
- Bolly Celebs Who Disappointed Us With Their Style Books At The Zee Cine Awards 2018