- 1 hr ago Omicron: German Capital Berlin Turns Into COVID Hotspot
- 2 hrs ago Expert Opinion: Maharashtra's New Guidelines For Sensitive Handling Of Crimes Against Women & Children
- 9 hrs ago Greek Artist Alekos Fassianos Passes Away: Tribute
- 9 hrs ago What Is A Mucus Plug? What Does Losing Your Mucus Plug Mean During Pregnancy?
- Movies International Film Festival Of Kerala IFFK 2022 Postponed Due To COVID Surge
- Technology Amazon Great Republic Day Sale: Top Discount Offers On Intel Core i7 Laptops
- Sports Ben Stokes opts out of IPL 2022 auctions to stay fresh for English home summer: Reports
- Finance First IPO Of 2022 To Open On January 19, 2022: Know Key Points
- News I can beat up Modi: Congress leader's video kicks up controversy
- Education CBSE Science Challenge 2021-22 Announced For Students Of Class 8 To Class 10. Check Details Here
- Automobiles Citroen C3 Debuts In ‘Messi’ Land: India Launch Soon
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In West Bengal In Winter Of 2022
Vaani Kapoor looked amazing as she promoted her movie, Chandigarh Kare Aashiqui. The actress looked resplendent in her saree ensemble. Styled by Allia Al Rufai, her saree was somewhere between understated and embellished, perfect for those who want to keep it light but not so light. Her makeup game was also. Let's decode her ensemble and look.
She wore a lemon-yellow saree, which was designed by Arpita Mehta. It was a gorgeous saree that she wore and her saree was accentuated by subtle mirror-work and intricate cutdana hand-embroidery. The saree was impeccably draped and she teamed her saree with a sleeveless blouse that was adorned with elaborate embroidery. The floral mirror-work in her blouse upped her saree look. Did the blouse enhance the saree look? It sure did and Vaani Kapoor pulled off her saree with a lot of grace.
There was a lot of balance to her look. For instance, the silver jhumkis went well with her look and since it was a promotional event, we liked the fact that her stylist didn't opt for a heavy look. However, suppose you want to ace this look for a wedding event, you could definitely add a gemstone choker or bangles to your look. As for her makeup, it was beautifully done with glossy-pink lip shade and soft kohl with pink eye shadow. The copper red highlighted tresses completed her look. Vaani Kapoor looked stunning as ever. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Picture Source: Instagram
- bollywood wardrobeAlia Bhatt, Athiya Shetty And Other Divas In Their Resplendent Best At Anushka Ranjan’s Sangeet
- bollywood wardrobeFrom Kriti Sanon To Kajol, The Best Dressed Actresses From The Last Week
- bollywood wardrobeSara Ali Khan, Vidya Balan, And Other Actresses Set Festive-Wear Goals With Their Stunning Traditional Suits
- bollywood wardrobeFrom Masaba Gupta To Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, The Actresses Wow Us With Their Stunning Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeShraddha Kapoor’s Colourful Co-ord Set And Vaani Kapoor’s Classy Midi Will Up Your Party Mood
- bollywood wardrobeBhumi Pednekar, Janhvi Kapoor, And Vaani Kapoor Take Our Breath Away With Their Sultry Looks In Slit Dress
- bollywood wardrobeVaani Kapoor, Shahana Goswami, And Hansika Motwani Flaunt Ethnic Outfits That Your Closet Needs
- bollywood wardrobeFemina Miss India 2020: Vaani Kapoor Steals The Show With Her Glitzy Look In A Maroon Feather Dress
- bollywood wardrobeTara Sutaria, Sonam Kapoor, And Other Divas Leave Us Speechless In This Designer’s Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeBell Bottom Teaser: Akshay Kumar Turns Stylish RAW Agent And Flaunts Swag In His Formal Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeHappy Birthday Akshay Kumar: From Sooryavanshi To Bell Bottom, His Fashion In Upcoming Films Decoded
- bollywood wardrobeHappy Birthday Vaani Kapoor: 5 Impressive Fashion Moments Of The Actress You Shouldn’t Miss