- 7 hrs ago L-carnitine: Its Benefits, Sources And Side Effects
- 7 hrs ago LGBTQ Characters Take Over The Silver Screen And Television
- 7 hrs ago Kylie Jenner & Gigi Hadid Will Definitely Inspire You To Try The Minimalist Make-up And Ponytail B
- 7 hrs ago Margot Robbie Pays Tribute To The 60s Fashion With Her Flowy And Delicate White Gown
- News HDK loses trust vote: Democracy, honesty and people of Karnataka lost, says Rahul Gandhi
- Technology TRAI Favours Cable Operators: Says No To Fix Minimum Net Worth For Registration
- Movies Dear Comrade To Be Remade In Hindi; Karan Johar Excitedly Makes Announcement To Produce The Film
- Finance ITR filing Date Extended To August 31
- Sports Virat Kohli retains top spot in ICC Test Rankings; Ashwin, Jadeja remain in top 10 for bowlers
- Automobiles Kawasaki Ninja 300 Recalled To Replace Faulty Brake Component — Is Your Motorcycle Involved?
- Education Chandrayaan 2: Free Online Courses In Aerospace Engineering Offered By HRD Ministry's Swayam Portal
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
We needed to admire some dramatic attire at IIFA 2018 and we got one. That attire was so eye-catching that it was hard to get distracted and look at anything else. And that outfit was donned by none other than the very gorgeous Urvashi Rautela.
Yes, the actress stunned and probably wore the best ensemble at IIFA so far. The actress wore this gown for the OSIAN's IIFA Cinematic Heritage Auction Event that took place at Marriott Marquis Queens Park. For the occasion, she selected a mesmerizing gown by Thai designer label, Tube Gallery by Phisit and Saxit. We loved that Urvashi experimented with her look again and introduced to us new designers. Well, she is definitely a fashionista in her own right.
Her attire was off-shoulder and featured a hot pink blouse corset blouse that had exaggerated ruffled sleeves accentuated by pleats. And she sported this blouse over the red dress that not only hugged her slender waist to perfection but also contrasted the hot pink with bright red. Her skirt was contemporary and layered, which gave the ensemble a surreal touch. We thought the ruffled accent enhanced the appeal of the dress and made her look like a dream.
Urvashi accessorised her unbelievable avatar with nature-inspired earrings that perfectly complemented her look. Her pink lip shade and winged eyeliner further made her look out of the world. Her side-parted hairstyle mirrored Jacqueline Kennedy's iconic hairstyle and completed her look.
If you are Urvashi Rautela admirers, you must share this post with your girl gang.