Urvashi Rautela got trolled on social media for wearing a deep-neck gown at the Jio Filmfare Awards 2018. The actress shared her pictures from the grand award show on her Instagram account, unprepared for the slut-shaming comments that followed.
The Filmfare Awards 2018 took place on Saturday night and trolls started coming in as soon as the actress uploaded her red carpet looks. Trollers posted objectionable and vulgar comments as well, which were further protested by Urvashi Rautela fans.
Some of them also taunted her with her physical assets and some of them also had some moral lectures to give off.
There was a huge ruckus that took place digitally on her profile and as we did not find the actress take any actions, the support from the Instagram users was appreciable.
According to us, Urvashi did look extremely gorgeous in the BELLUCCIO sequin gown, which had a sexy plungin neckline and a side slit. There was also a trail following the outfit, which made it look mesmerizing. She matched the gown with dangling pair of diamond earrings and black heels.
- Kajol V/S Urvashi Rautela: Whose Shades Were More Groovy?
- Urvashi Rautela Wore The Most Interesting Gown Ever At IIFA
- OMG! Find Out What Is So Rare In Urvashi Rautela's Fab LBD
- Urvashi Rautela Reinvents The Retro Look And We're Loving It
- Urvashi Rautela Looked Like A Dream Princess At The Kala Ghoda Festival
- Urvashi Rautela Turned Stunning Like A Princess For A Photo Shoot