Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2018 has started; but if we had to look back, there were many wardrobe malfunctions which took place at this event. The bi-annual fashion show too did not get missed from such embarrasing oops moments.
Here, we have listed the worst wardrobe malfunctions that have ever taken place at the Lakme Fashion Week.
The Top Fall-down
In the year 2006, super model Carol Gracious faced a major wardrobe malfunction while walking down the ramp. She was wearing a pair of sexy golden and yellow separates, unknown of the embarrasing consequence. Her top fell down openly; even after she tried to hold it back. Remember Kangana's awkward moment in Madhur Bhandarkar's 'Fashion'?
Gauhar's Peek-a-boo Exposure
Gauhar Khan has always been our list of stylish celebrities but she too had to go through a major wardrobe malfunction at the Lakme Fashion Week in the year 2006. She was wearing a golden corset bodysuit with a black wrapper. The black wrapper ditched her, as it made her privates peep out, as she turned her back to the T-zone.
This model was smartly flaunting her golden yellow front-slit top at the Lakme Fashion Week 2014; but she was unaware of this upcoming circumstance where her top lifted more than intended. It exposed her frontal privates and that became one of the biggest oops moments from that year.
Audience Being The Saviour
Another could-have-been fashion blunder got saved in the peak moment, all courtesy of the audience. This model was confidently wearing a strapless orange gown at the Lakme Fashion Week 2015, where she was getting continous hints from the audience about her dress. She got the hints at the right time, holding up the outfit but unable to save her braless privates from being exposed.
Apart from models, even Bollywood celebrities had to pass wardrobe malfunctions at the Lakme Fashion Week. We have got the two major Bollywood oops moments from the LFW ramp.
Chitrangada Singh did look like a powerful warrior princess at the Lakme Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2017, as she wore a Neha Agarwal bohemian outfit, but she too had to pass a fashion mishap moment. Under the deep plunging neckline dress, she was wearing silicon nipple guards, which made a peek-a-boo from beneath the dress.
Industry's favourite fashionista, Disha Patani could have faced a big fashion blunder if her beau Tiger Shroff had not saved her at the right moment. Call it an 'Aww' moment or a 'saviour' moment, Tiger literally got up on the ramp to save Disha's sequin Manish Malhotra dress from rising too high on the ramp at the LFW 2017.
We still have not recorded any oops moment from the LFW 2018, but it is just the beginning. Let's see!
- Jhanvi Kapoor Faced An OOPS MOMENT At The Lakme Fashion Week
- LFW' 18: Sushmita Sen's Showstopper Avatar Resembling Anushka Sharma's Bridal Look
- Kalki Koechlin Flaunted Her Elegance At LFW 2018 For Amoh By Jade
- Hina Khan Looked Exceptionally Graceful At The Lakme Fashion Week 2018
- LFW 2018: Katrina Kaif's Sister Isabella Graced The Ramp Wearing An Anita Dongre Creation
- LFW SR' 18: Taapsee Pannu Walked The Ramp For Ritu Kumar With Sass And Elegance
- Kriti Sanon's Unplanned But Stunning Ramp Walk Journey
- LFW 2017: Malaika Arora Slayed In Red
- LFW 2017: Ileana D’Cruz Made A Sassy Yet Classy Entry In Black
- LFW 2017: Dia Mirza Made The Prettiest Entry In Faabiiana
- LFW 2017: Pooja Hegde And Diana Penty Slayed The Ramp In Style
- LFW 2017: Kriti Sanon Slayed The Stage In Arpita Mehta