- 6 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2021: Aditi Rao Hydari Will Inspire You To Keep It Simple And Not Deck Up Too Much!
- 9 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Would Make You Want To Up Your Street-Style Wardrobe With Pink Outfits
- 9 hrs ago Dhaakad Promotions: Kangana Ranaut Looks Straight Out From The 60s Era In Her Yellow And Black Plaid Dress
- 10 hrs ago Happy Valmiki Jayanti 2021: Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Images, Facebook And Whatsapp Status
- Movies Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: Video Of 9-Year-Old Girl Copying Dayaben's Character Goes Viral
- News Ex-Punjab CM Amarinder Singh to launch his own political party, 'hopeful of seat arrangement' with BJP
- Technology Realme Q3s With 144Hz LCD Display, SD 778G SoC Unveiled; Can We Expect India Launch?
- Sports Sindhu should prioritise winning All England title: Padukone
- Finance India's Gold Demand Subdued In 2021, Drivers Of Gold Demand: WGC
- Automobiles Tata Punch Launched: Variant-Wise Features And Price
- Education TS Intermediate 1st Year Hall Ticket 2021 Released At tsbie.cgg.gov.in, Here’s How To Download
- Travel Tamil Nadu's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Trisha Krishnan made a gorgeous entry at the trailer launch of her much talked about film, Thoonga Vanam. The actress was at the trailer launch of Thoonga Vanam and for the appearance, she picked up a Varun Bahl saree.
Trisha looked stunning in a creamy-white floral print Varun Bahl saree. She teamed the printed light coloured saree with a beautifully embellished floral motif blouse.
The rose motif thread embroidered cap-sleeve blouse had a round deep-cut back.
Showing off the heavily embroidered blouse to perfection, Trisha tied her hair into a puffed low bun.
The actress accessorised the ethnic look with Astha Jagwani jewellery. Light makeup with glossy lips and kohl eye makeup rounded her desi look.