She not only elevated the style quotient but made everyone nostalgic by paying a tribute to the late actress Sridevi by performing on her songs. Beautiful Regina Cassandra set the stage ablaze and stunned everyone present with her attire selection at the Jio 65th Filmfare Awards (South).
The actress showed her dramatic side by donning an Alpana Neeraj gown. Her corset gown was sexy, structural, and of course stylish. Her off-shoulder peplum blouse was flared and was adorned with white applique floral embroidery that made the nude-hued blouse stand out. Her blouse was also very sheer and gave a glimpse of her innerwear.
Her white skirt went perfectly with her nude blouse. Regina's skirt was layered and was enhanced by fish-cut design and crisp flared pleats. It was structural and yet asymmetrical. Nevertheless, her attire made her look outstanding and she carried it with all smiles.
Regina wore a stunning ring and earrings to accentuate her attire. And we are glad that she didn't sport neckpiece, as it would have killed her look. Her makeup too was nude and complemented her look. We loved that she kept her wavy tresses side-swept.
Regina Cassandra was definitely one of the best-dressed celebs at the prestigious film event. We are giving her 10 on 10 for this look, are you too?
- Nushrat Bharucha Wins Us Over In This Embellished Lehenga
- Crushing On MS Dhoni And Zaheer Khan's Desi Looks? So Are We!
- Woah! Ishaan Khatter's Quirky White Shirt Is Simply Unmissable
- Shruti Haasan Wore An All-Black Outfit And So Should You
- Janhvi Kapoor's Top Ten Looks From The Promotion Events Of Dhadak Proves That She's A Stylista
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Glows In Yellow As She Attends An Event With BFF Karan Johar