The best director-actor pair of Bollywood, Karan Johar and Shah Rukh Khan were also present at Vogue Women Of The Year Awards 2017. The event took place last night in Mumbai which saw the presence of various Bollywood celebrities.
Shah Rukh and Karan, both were styled to their perfection as always. Karan Johar also was acclaimed as the Man Of The Year at the event and he carried his dapper look while receiving the award.
He wore a floral monochrome suit by Tom Ford with black bling shoes. His look was quite impressive as he carried it like a pro.
Shah Rukh too dressed up pretty well in a black tuxedo suit with a black bow tie.
- SRK Got Awarded At The World Economic Forum Being A Style Dapper
- SRK To PeeCee: Who Wore What For DABBOO RATNANI's Annual Calendar 2018
- #TBT: From SRK To Sunny Leone, Best Looks From Dabboo Ratnani's Annual Calendar
- Suhana Khan's Stunning Desi Avatars For A Family Wedding
- 14 Years Of Kal Ho Naa Ho; 10 Style Goals Set By The Movie
- Deepika Padukone's Outstanding Look For Baatein With The Baadshah
- #ANTUMOH: Sonam Kapoor & Family All Dolled Up For Veere Di Wedding