The best director-actor pair of Bollywood, Karan Johar and Shah Rukh Khan were also present at Vogue Women Of The Year Awards 2017. The event took place last night in Mumbai which saw the presence of various Bollywood celebrities.
Shah Rukh and Karan, both were styled to their perfection as always. Karan Johar also was acclaimed as the Man Of The Year at the event and he carried his dapper look while receiving the award.
He wore a floral monochrome suit by Tom Ford with black bling shoes. His look was quite impressive as he carried it like a pro.
Shah Rukh too dressed up pretty well in a black tuxedo suit with a black bow tie.
- From Shah Rukh Khan To Sonakshi Sinha: Who Wore What At Poorna Patel's Wedding Reception
- Shah Rukh Khan's This Cool Airport Look Made Him A Million Times Hotter
- Aryan, Suhana, And AbRam Khan Just Proved That They Are The Trendiest Star Kids
- This Mother-Son Duo Were The Coolest And Most Fashionable Ever At This Grand Party
- Shah Rukh Khan And Gauri Gave Stylish Couple Goals At Akash Ambani's Pre-Engagement Party
- Wow! Suhana's Glam Style And Gauri's Sporty Look Is Making Netizens Go Crazy