- 17 hrs ago International Day Of Yoga 2021: 15 Easy Yoga Poses For Children
- 23 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: 5 Grooming Products To Gift Your Dad And Show Him That You Care
- 24 hrs ago International Yoga Day 2021: Benefits Of Tortoise Pose Yoga And How To Do It
- 1 day ago Father’s Day 2021: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- News At all party meet with PM, J&K parties to demand for restoration of statehood
- Finance Petrol, Diesel Prices Unchanged At Record High Levels; Check Rates Here
- Sports Colombia 1-2 Peru: La Tricolor fall as 2019 Copa America runners-up open account
- Education Top 15 International Yoga Day Quotes For Students
- Technology Week 25, 2021 Launch Roundup: Galaxy Tab A7 Lite, realme GT 5G, OnePlus Nord N200 5G, And More
- Movies Rajinikanth Flies To The US For Medical Check Up; Pictures Go Viral
- Automobiles Emissions & PUC Tests Become Centralised — Your Vehicle Can Now Get A Rejection Slip For Pollution
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Bhumika Chawla, who is known for her performance in films such as Tere Naam and M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story, gave us a weekend-perfect fashion goal with her latest outfit. The actress wore a skirt and top, as she celebrated the mother earth. Her picture was a treat for sore eyes and moreover amid pandemic, this was a soothing picture. So, let's decode her outfit and look, which had our attention.
So, Bhumika wore a shirt and paired it with a midi skirt. It was a striking colour combination of yellow and black and in the earthy setting, her attire was like a pop of hues. Her shirt-blouse was a collared and full-sleeved number, splashed in deep yellow colour. It seemed like a summer-perfect top and the skirt was long and black-hued with eye-catching orange nature-inspired patterns. Her top and skirt made for an ideal weekend wear, when sitting at home and reading a book.
While she kept her look jewellery-free, her makeup was beautifully done with natural tones. The contoured pink cheekbones, pink lip shade, and subtle kohl upped her look. The middle-parted softly-curled tresses completed her look. Bhumika Chawla looked pretty and what do you think about her look? Let us know that.
Photos Credit: Bharat