- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 11 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 13 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- News JEE Main 2020 results declared: Direct link to download
- Finance Should You Say "Yes" To The Yes Bank Shares?
- Technology Poco F2 Lite With Snapdragon 765 And 5000 mAh Battery Live Images Hit The Web
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
The filmmakers and stars of Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy launched the teaser of the film in a grand event in Mumbai yesterday. At the teaser launch, film stars, Chiranjeevi, Ram Charan, Ritesh Sidhwani, Farhan Akhtar and lead actress Tamannaah Bhatia were also present.
Dressed in a traditional outfit, Tamannaah Bhatia looked absolutely beautiful at the teaser launch event. She opted for a pretty colourful ethnic floor-length anarkali with a multi-coloured dupatta. Her ethinic outfit was dipped in various shades of magenta, emerald green, red, black, purple, and golden. In addition, the attire also featured gota patti work. The bodice of her ensemble was detailed with sleek striped lines in black and red colour while the hem of her attire was accentuated by vibrant. The tailored sleeves of Tamannaah's outfit were highlighted by embroidered patterns in golden colour, which spruced up her outfit.
She accessorised her desi look with a matching ethnic choker necklace with white pearls and an eye-catching statement ring. Tamannaah Bhatia's makeup was light and done with dewy touches, which enhanced her look. The Baahubali actress rounded out her avatar with open wavy hair.
On the work front, this film of Tamannaah Bhatia's is going to release on the 2nd October and will also have veteran actor, Amitabh Bachchan making a guest appearance. However, Amitabh Bachchan was not present at the event.
Meanwhile, do not forget to share your thoughts on Tamannaah Bhatia's traditional look in the comment section.