- 23 min ago Diabetes In Women After 40: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment And Prevention
- 52 min ago Ileana D'Cruz, Huma Qureshi, And Yami Gautam Give Us Cues On How To Up Our Pants Style
- 1 hr ago 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Nectarines
- 2 hrs ago Katy Perry Arrives In Mumbai And Has A Warm And Fuss-Free Airport Outfit Idea For Us
- News Slain militant killed in Bandipora encounter was Lashkar commander
- Sports Curry adamant 'rest of the season is not lost' as he plots comeback from hand injury
- Technology Oppo ColorOS 7 India Launch Confirmed For November 26
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Arhaan Khan, Paras Chhabra, Mahira Sharma & Others Nominated For This Week’s Eviction
- Automobiles Spy Pics: Tata Nexon Facelift To Feature New Fog Lamp Clusters
- Finance Gold Price Retreats Lower On Global Cues
- Travel 6 Silly And Common Mistakes Passengers Make At The Airport
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
The filmmakers and stars of Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy launched the teaser of the film in a grand event in Mumbai yesterday. At the teaser launch, film stars, Chiranjeevi, Ram Charan, Ritesh Sidhwani, Farhan Akhtar and lead actress Tamannaah Bhatia were also present.
Dressed in a traditional outfit, Tamannaah Bhatia looked absolutely beautiful at the teaser launch event. She opted for a pretty colourful ethnic floor-length anarkali with a multi-coloured dupatta. Her ethinic outfit was dipped in various shades of magenta, emerald green, red, black, purple, and golden. In addition, the attire also featured gota patti work. The bodice of her ensemble was detailed with sleek striped lines in black and red colour while the hem of her attire was accentuated by vibrant. The tailored sleeves of Tamannaah's outfit were highlighted by embroidered patterns in golden colour, which spruced up her outfit.
She accessorised her desi look with a matching ethnic choker necklace with white pearls and an eye-catching statement ring. Tamannaah Bhatia's makeup was light and done with dewy touches, which enhanced her look. The Baahubali actress rounded out her avatar with open wavy hair.
On the work front, this film of Tamannaah Bhatia's is going to release on the 2nd October and will also have veteran actor, Amitabh Bachchan making a guest appearance. However, Amitabh Bachchan was not present at the event.
Meanwhile, do not forget to share your thoughts on Tamannaah Bhatia's traditional look in the comment section.