- News Act or get ready for the black list, FATF’s stern warning to Pakistan on terror funding
- Technology Best In-Display Fingerprint Sensor Smartphones To Buy In India Starting From Rs. 9,999
- Movies Box Office Collection Report: Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan VS Bhoot Part One: The Haunted Ship
- Sports FIH Hockey Pro League: Fighting India go down to Australia
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Finance Gold Hits 7-Year High As Caronavirus Fears Persist
- Automobiles 2020 Hyundai Tucson Bookings Commences — All You Need To Know
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Tamannaah Bhatia is bringing back the bohemian dress trend and we are loving it. The Bahubali actress was spotted at the airport earlier and what she wore made us cover this.
Needless to say, Tamannaah was a treat to eyes. But her dress was something even better. What do you need for an airport look? It's should offer a level of comfort and a sense of style. It should go out of hands but still maintain its elegance.
One of the examples of not getting the airport looks right is Sonam Kapoor. But Tamannaah has scored all the points with this look. A plaid cotton ankle-length dress that comes oversized sleeves. A V-neckline and shirt dress pattern are a few highlights of this look.
Now this is comfy and stylish. She paired it strappy flats and a black leather bag. She wore her hair in a ponytail. Simple. Chic. And beautiful. Do we need more?