Varun Dhawan, with his co-stars Jacqueline Fernandez and Taapsee Pannu, promoted the upcoming movie Judwaa 2 in New Delhi and they looked great in their amazing style books.
Varun was wearing a bright yellow pullover along with blue jeans and brown boots. He made it a point to have the white bandana to create the "Raja" look, which he carried with utmost perfection. Raja is one of the characters he plays in Judwaa 2.
Taapsee wore a black lacy outfit from Jelena Bin Drai and it just caught our attention. The outfit was very classy with the lace work and made Taapsee look even hotter. She completed the look with pretty earrings from Gioielli's Greek Mythology collection and a pair of black heels.
Jacqueline wore a sleeveless black dress with a yellow sleeveless shrug. She matched the outfit with black pump heels.
The lead cast has been travelling a lot these days for their movie's promotion and after their event in Delhi, they were spotted at the Mumbai airport carrying some really cool travel styles.
- 2018 Versus 2017: Style Comparison Of Celebrities At The Zee Cine Awards
- Alia And Varun Romancing Onscreen In Style
- Varun Dhawan And Taapsee Pannu Celebrating Navratri In Garba Attires
- Beautiful And Dashing Celebs At Ambani's Weekend Party, Making It A Style Hub
- Judwaa 2 Style Stunners At Dance Plus Set
- Judwaa 2 Lead Cast Dressed Like Rapchik Bombs At Red FM Studio