Taapsee Pannu walked as a celebrity showstopper for ace designer Ritu Kumar at the Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2018.
The stunning actress looked exquisitely beautiful in a black bohemian outfit by the designer. The lace black blouse with the printed outfit and black shorts looked pretty amazing. Taapsee has the capability to carry every kind of attire with all her sass and this time too, she fired up the ramp in the asymmetrical outfit.
Taapsee wore a black belt and ankle length platform boots along with the outfit. To accessorize the look, the actress chose a thin necklace and a wide choker. Beautiful would be an understatement to describe such a pretty look.
The sassy lady walked with an attitude filled with perfection and slayed it completely. She also walked the ramp with the designer and the other models who were too donning the super amazing collection.
Did you like her look? Let us know in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know