- 13 min ago International Tiger Day 2021: Perceptions Around Tiger And Leopard-Patterned Outfits
- 3 hrs ago August 2021: List Of Indian Festivals Falling In This Month
- 4 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan Exudes Pink Power With Her Intricately-Designed Lehenga Set; Perfect For Attending Weddings
- 7 hrs ago 10 Common Foods And Drinks That Can Cause Stomach Pain; How Many Of These Do You Eat Regularly?
- News Republic day violence: Delhi court grants anticipatory bail to Lakha Sidhana
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Mary Kom stunned with judges' decision despite winning 2 out of 3 rounds against Columbian boxer
- Technology Google Pixel 5 and Pixel 4a 5G Listings Removed Ahead Of Pixel 6 Launch; Are They Discontinued?
- Movies Randeep Hooda Appeals To Karnataka CM To Take Action Against Gruesome Murder Of 60 Monkeys In The State
- Education NEP 2020: PM Modi Launches ‘AI For All’ Initiative, Aims To Train 1 Million Indians In A Year
- Automobiles Chevrolet Monsoon Camp Second-Phase To Begin Next Week In India: Here Are All The Details
- Finance 3 High-Rated Aggressive Hybrid Mutual Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Swara Bhasker seemed in a contemplative mood and was posed by her recently painted wall. She had put the legendary poet, Faiz Ahmad Faiz's poetry as the caption. And the Sheer Qorma actress flaunted a chikankari suit that had our attention. Well, not just her outfit, her jewellery game was equally strong.
So, Swara wore a white kurti that was accentuated by embroidered accents. Her kurta was enhanced by floral accents in white-hued chikankari work. The pink-coloured detailing at the neckline area with pink piping border, upped the look of her attire. Swara Bhasker looked gorgeous in her ensemble and she teamed her attire with white pyjamis, which went well with her kurti. Well, this ensemble of hers is not only ideal for the summer season but also for light and intimate stay-at-home fashion goals.
The actress went for a minimal look but surely opted for a statement jewellery. She wore heavy gold earrings, which complemented her look. With her earrings, she also gave us cues on how to style your chikankari outfit. As for her makeup, she highlighted her look with natural-pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and smokey kohl with pink eye shadow. The impeccable bun completed her look. So, what do you think about Swara Bhasker's attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photographer Courtesy: Dev S