Sushmita Sen became the prettiest bridal showstopper for Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2018. The ever-gorgeous actress' ramp look could be anyone's treat for their eyes.
While people could not shove their eyes off her graceful look as she walked the ramp for the House Of Kotwara, we found a distinct similarity with Anushka Sharma's wedding look.
Sush wore a pastel grey lehenga choli, which had detailed embroidery done on its body along with the minute buti works on the churni. She matched the attire with matching jewellery including a sheesh-phool, nath and a gorgeous choker. She had accessories on her hands too.
The look might not be completely similar but had quite a resemblance to Anushka's bridal look. She too was wearing a pastel lehenga, her being pink with jewellery much similar to Sush's ramp look.
Including the vivid similarity, Sush did not fail to amaze us less than ever. She looked ethereal!
- Sonam Might Be A Fashionista, But NEVER A Fashion Icon
- Anushka Sharma's Striped Airport Dress Is What Should Be In Your Wardrobe Bucketlist
- Oh No! Anushka Sharma's Pantsuit Is A Fashion Disaster Of The Day
- Anushka Sharma Says Bye To Virat Kohli In The Cutest Stylish Avatar Ever
- Check Out How Virushka Made Casual Look Sassy At The Airport
- Anushka Sharma Sports The Comfiest Look Ever At The Airport