Sushmita Sen became the prettiest bridal showstopper for Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2018. The ever-gorgeous actress' ramp look could be anyone's treat for their eyes.
While people could not shove their eyes off her graceful look as she walked the ramp for the House Of Kotwara, we found a distinct similarity with Anushka Sharma's wedding look.
Sush wore a pastel grey lehenga choli, which had detailed embroidery done on its body along with the minute buti works on the churni. She matched the attire with matching jewellery including a sheesh-phool, nath and a gorgeous choker. She had accessories on her hands too.
The look might not be completely similar but had quite a resemblance to Anushka's bridal look. She too was wearing a pastel lehenga, her being pink with jewellery much similar to Sush's ramp look.
Including the vivid similarity, Sush did not fail to amaze us less than ever. She looked ethereal!
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu