Sushmita Sen became the prettiest bridal showstopper for Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2018. The ever-gorgeous actress' ramp look could be anyone's treat for their eyes.
While people could not shove their eyes off her graceful look as she walked the ramp for the House Of Kotwara, we found a distinct similarity with Anushka Sharma's wedding look.
Sush wore a pastel grey lehenga choli, which had detailed embroidery done on its body along with the minute buti works on the churni. She matched the attire with matching jewellery including a sheesh-phool, nath and a gorgeous choker. She had accessories on her hands too.
The look might not be completely similar but had quite a resemblance to Anushka's bridal look. She too was wearing a pastel lehenga, her being pink with jewellery much similar to Sush's ramp look.
Including the vivid similarity, Sush did not fail to amaze us less than ever. She looked ethereal!
- Virat Kohli's All-cool & Anushka Sharma's All-black Airport Looks Are Totally Fuss-free
- Anushka Sharma & Varun Dhawan Promote Ganesh Chaturthi and Sui Dhaaga In Stylish Outfits
- Thinking About Some Weekend Party-Wear Goals? Let Our Top 10 B-Town Divas Inspire You
- Bulging Disc: What You Should Know About Anushka Sharma’s Condition
- Varun Dhawan Keeps It Simple But Anushka Sharma Aces The Old-school Avatar For Sui Dhaaga Promotions
- Hina Khan And Anushka Sharma's Black And White Striped Outfits Bear An Uncanny Resemblance