Sushmita Sen became the prettiest bridal showstopper for Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2018. The ever-gorgeous actress' ramp look could be anyone's treat for their eyes.
While people could not shove their eyes off her graceful look as she walked the ramp for the House Of Kotwara, we found a distinct similarity with Anushka Sharma's wedding look.
Sush wore a pastel grey lehenga choli, which had detailed embroidery done on its body along with the minute buti works on the churni. She matched the attire with matching jewellery including a sheesh-phool, nath and a gorgeous choker. She had accessories on her hands too.
The look might not be completely similar but had quite a resemblance to Anushka's bridal look. She too was wearing a pastel lehenga, her being pink with jewellery much similar to Sush's ramp look.
Including the vivid similarity, Sush did not fail to amaze us less than ever. She looked ethereal!
- Kangana Ranaut Redefined Elegance In Manikarnika's Latest Look
- Most Beautiful And Stylish Bollywood Brides In The Past Two Decades
- YRF's Sui Dhaaga First Look; Anushka Sharma As A 'Gaaon Ki Chhori'
- The Bachchan Family Became Classier At Virushka’s Reception Party In Stylish Avatars
- Best Dressed Actresses At Virushka’s Mumbai Reception Party
- Virushka Stunned Us Again As Sabyasachi Bride And Groom At The Mumbai Reception Party