Sunny Leone was in New Delhi before the launch of her wax statue at the Madame Tussauds Delhi. She went to take a sneak-peek of her own statue while finding a matching eye colour to hers.
Sunny was wearing a black crow-neck dress, which looked extremely classy and it was also winter-friendly. Looking at the present weather condition in North India, Sunny's choice of the style book was to the point, which she managed to carry very elegantly. The dress also had full sleeves to make it look classier and it fit the weather perfectly well too.
She wore the dress with a pair of stilettos and a pair of dangling earrings.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans