- 1 hr ago Malaria Parasites Become Resistant To Anti-malaria Drugs: Result Failure In Treatment
- 18 hrs ago L-carnitine: Its Benefits, Sources And Side Effects
- 18 hrs ago Jessica Jones, Batwoman and Thor 4: LGBTQ Characters Take Over The Silver Screen And Television
- 18 hrs ago Kylie Jenner & Gigi Hadid Will Definitely Inspire You To Try Minimalist Make-up & Ponytail Braid
- News Illegal sand mining: Supreme Court issues notices to Centre, CBI, 5 states
- Automobiles Tata H2X Hornbill Launching Soon — Next SUV After The Tata Buzzard
- Sports 1 Year: Tokyo Olympics unveil gold, silver, bronze medals
- Movies When Shahid Kapoor Felt DISRESPECTED As An Actor!
- Travel Monsoon-Perfect Beaches Other Than Goa
- Finance L&T Shares Dips 2 Per Cent Despite Good Results
- Technology Honor 9X And 9X Pro Launched With Pop-Up Camera, Kirin 810, And More
- Education Chandrayaan 2: Free Online Courses In Aerospace Engineering Offered By HRD Ministry's Swayam Portal
Sunny Leone was in New Delhi before the launch of her wax statue at the Madame Tussauds Delhi. She went to take a sneak-peek of her own statue while finding a matching eye colour to hers.
Sunny was wearing a black crow-neck dress, which looked extremely classy and it was also winter-friendly. Looking at the present weather condition in North India, Sunny's choice of the style book was to the point, which she managed to carry very elegantly. The dress also had full sleeves to make it look classier and it fit the weather perfectly well too.
She wore the dress with a pair of stilettos and a pair of dangling earrings.