- 3 min ago Lokmat Most Stylish Awards 2021: Ananya Panday, Sara Ali Khan, And Other Actresses In Their Fashionable Best
- 3 hrs ago Can Babies Be Depressed: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment Of Baby Depression (Paediatric Depression)
- 4 hrs ago Amazon Sale: Sparkling Jewellery With Up To 70% Off; Pick Your Favourite Jewellery
- 9 hrs ago Omicron Variant: India Revises Guidelines For International Travellers; State-wise Guidelines
- Sports India vs New Zealand: This is what dreams are made of, says Ajaz Patel after excelling in birth place
- Movies Chloe Zhao, Scarlett Johansson Listed Among FT's 25 Most Influential Women
- Automobiles MoEVing Orders 1,000 Euler Motors HiLoad EVs
- Education CBSE Class 12 Term 1 English Exam Answer Key 2021, Download Unofficial CBSE Class 12 English Answer Key Here
- News Decision on booster dose, jabs for kids to be taken based on expert advice: Mandaviya
- Technology Moto G51 5G India Launch Officially Teased; First Phone With Snapdragon 480+ Chip
- Finance InFinity Forum- India's beyond-Boundaries FinTech Event
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Television presenter and comedienne Sugandha Mishra tied the knot with Dr Sanket Bhosale on 26 April 2021 and took the Internet by storm with her stunning bridal pictures. Since then, Sugandha has been making headlines for her each post on Instagram. Recently, the newly-wed star shared a set of fresh pictures from her post-wedding rituals and mesmerised us with her beautiful Maharashtrian bridal look. Dressed in a bright red traditional nauvari saree, Sugandha looked pretty and we couldn't take our eyes off her. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it for bridal goals.
So, in the latest pictures, Sugandha Mishra was seen posing with husband Sanket, joining their hands while performing a ritual. For the special occasion, Sugandha was dressed like a Maharashtrian bride in a red nauvari saree. Her saree was accentuated by perfect pleats in front and featured bold gold border followed by thin purple stripe. She draped the pallu of her saree in a classic style that had same patterned border and subtle golden patterns adorning it. The popular comedian teamed her saree with a half-sleeved purple blouse that was exaggerated by golden sleeves. She accessorised her look with red and golden chooda, a pair of jhumkas, a nath, a choker, and a couple of neckpieces while the beautiful henna on her hands and arms upped her bridal avatar.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Sugandha slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, red Maharashtrian bindi, kohled eyes, black eyeliner, mascara, soft blush, and red lip shade spruced up her look. The diva pulled back her side parted poofy tresses into a hairdo and adorned it with a pretty white mogra flowers while the side bangs suited her.
On the other hand, Sanket Bhosale sported a quarter-sleeved yellow-shade long kurta, which was accentuated by intricate red patterns and side slits. He teamed his kurta with white churidar bottoms and notched up his look with gold-toned wrist jewellery. He wore a traditional headwear and wrapped up his look with a red teeka and stubble beard.
So, what do you think about this look of Sugandha Mishra? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Sugandha Mishra's Instagram