- 4 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: 5 Grooming Products To Gift Your Dad And Show Him That You Care
- 5 hrs ago International Yoga Day 2021: Benefits Of Tortoise Pose Yoga And How To Do It
- 19 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- 20 hrs ago Milkha Singh Passes Away At 91: Some Facts About The Renowned Athlete
- News Crucial PDP meeting underway to discuss Centre's invitation for talks
- Automobiles Tata Motors’ Strides In The Commercial Vehicle Segment: Long Haulage With Tata Trucks
- Sports If I feel satisfied and lose urge to learn new things, I will quit: Ashwin
- Movies Father's Day 2021: Barkha Singh, Sharad Malhotra, Vijayendra Share Biggest Learnings They Got From Their Dads
- Finance This PSU Banking Stock Is A ‘Buy' With A Potential Upside Of 20%
- Technology Samsung Processor With AMD RDNA2 GPU To Launch In July
- Education International Yoga Day 2021: Try These 5 Yoga Exercises To Improve Posture While Working From Home
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Television presenter and comedienne Sugandha Mishra tied the knot with Dr Sanket Bhosale on 26 April 2021 and took the Internet by storm with her stunning bridal pictures. Since then, Sugandha has been making headlines for her each post on Instagram. Recently, the newly-wed star shared a set of fresh pictures from her post-wedding rituals and mesmerised us with her beautiful Maharashtrian bridal look. Dressed in a bright red traditional nauvari saree, Sugandha looked pretty and we couldn't take our eyes off her. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it for bridal goals.
So, in the latest pictures, Sugandha Mishra was seen posing with husband Sanket, joining their hands while performing a ritual. For the special occasion, Sugandha was dressed like a Maharashtrian bride in a red nauvari saree. Her saree was accentuated by perfect pleats in front and featured bold gold border followed by thin purple stripe. She draped the pallu of her saree in a classic style that had same patterned border and subtle golden patterns adorning it. The popular comedian teamed her saree with a half-sleeved purple blouse that was exaggerated by golden sleeves. She accessorised her look with red and golden chooda, a pair of jhumkas, a nath, a choker, and a couple of neckpieces while the beautiful henna on her hands and arms upped her bridal avatar.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Sugandha slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, red Maharashtrian bindi, kohled eyes, black eyeliner, mascara, soft blush, and red lip shade spruced up her look. The diva pulled back her side parted poofy tresses into a hairdo and adorned it with a pretty white mogra flowers while the side bangs suited her.
On the other hand, Sanket Bhosale sported a quarter-sleeved yellow-shade long kurta, which was accentuated by intricate red patterns and side slits. He teamed his kurta with white churidar bottoms and notched up his look with gold-toned wrist jewellery. He wore a traditional headwear and wrapped up his look with a red teeka and stubble beard.
So, what do you think about this look of Sugandha Mishra? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Sugandha Mishra's Instagram