Sonam Kapoor is in Geneva, Switzerland for celebrating the 150th anniversary of IWC Schaffhausen watches. Sonam Kapoor is the Indian brand ambassador for IWC Schaffhausen and she represented the country at the celebration of a prestigious apparel company.
Sonam attended two days at the event, carrying two different avatars and we loved both of them.
On the first day, Sonam was wearing a pink trench suit by Bouguessa with shoes from Stuart Weitzman and huge coral dangling earrings. The look was too good and we loved the way Sonam carried it like an absolute stunner.
Her 2nd day's OOTD was even prettier as she dolled up in a pink gown by Viktor&Rolf. The gorgeous strapless ball gown had a tulle body and a satin top. The look was amazing!
Both the looks of Sonam were styled by her sister Rhea Kapoor.
- Sonam Kapoor And Anand Ahuja Once Again Rocked The Cool Looks And Gave Us The Coolest Couple Goals
- Sonam Kapoor And Anand Ahuja's All-Black Airport Look Makes Us Want To Take A Flight Soon
- OMG! Vogue Actually Captured The Candid Ethnic Looks Of Sonam Kapoor During Her Wedding
- Style Goal Of The Week: Mix Different Prints Like A Boss
- Sonam Kapoor's Traditional Look Made Our Day More Cheerful
- Sonam Might Be A Fashionista, But NEVER A Fashion Icon