Sonam Kapoor is in Geneva, Switzerland for celebrating the 150th anniversary of IWC Schaffhausen watches. Sonam Kapoor is the Indian brand ambassador for IWC Schaffhausen and she represented the country at the celebration of a prestigious apparel company.
Sonam attended two days at the event, carrying two different avatars and we loved both of them.
On the first day, Sonam was wearing a pink trench suit by Bouguessa with shoes from Stuart Weitzman and huge coral dangling earrings. The look was too good and we loved the way Sonam carried it like an absolute stunner.
Her 2nd day's OOTD was even prettier as she dolled up in a pink gown by Viktor&Rolf. The gorgeous strapless ball gown had a tulle body and a satin top. The look was amazing!
Both the looks of Sonam were styled by her sister Rhea Kapoor.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The War In The CBI Is Not Between Individuals, But Between Two Groups: K Ragothaman
- Xiaomi Launches Flagship Mi 8 Pro In Taiwan
- 7 Interesting Facts About Lucknow Every Traveller Must Be Aware Of
- Multani Mitti Hacks To Acne That You Should Try Right Now!
- Kalki Koechlin On #MeToo India Movement: There Will Be Collateral Damage, But It's Necessary
- New Hyundai Santro 2018 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 3.89 Lakh
- India Vs West Indies, 2nd ODI: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing
- Apprenticeship Offered Through South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, 1785 Vacancies Available