- 9 min ago Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 25 min ago 12 Affordable Christmas Gift Ideas To Make Your Loved Ones Feel Special
- 1 hr ago On Virat Kohli And Anushka Sharma's Anniversary, Their Wedding Wardrobe Decoded
- 2 hrs ago Angad Bedi and Neha Dhupia's Outfits Remind Us Of Raj-Simran From Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
- Movies Dilip Kumar Thanks Fans For 'Boundless Love, Affection & Prayers' On 97th Birthday
- News Kamal Haasan slams citizenship bill, says it amounts to 'discrimination'
- Finance Nifty Ends The Day Higher; GAIL Leads The Rally
- Technology PUBG Addiction Claims Another Life; Youth Dies After Consuming Chemical Instead Of Water
- Sports Australia vs New Zealand, 1st Test: Preview, Dream11 prediction, team news, where to watch
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Sonam Kapoor is in Geneva, Switzerland for celebrating the 150th anniversary of IWC Schaffhausen watches. Sonam Kapoor is the Indian brand ambassador for IWC Schaffhausen and she represented the country at the celebration of a prestigious apparel company.
Sonam attended two days at the event, carrying two different avatars and we loved both of them.
On the first day, Sonam was wearing a pink trench suit by Bouguessa with shoes from Stuart Weitzman and huge coral dangling earrings. The look was too good and we loved the way Sonam carried it like an absolute stunner.
Her 2nd day's OOTD was even prettier as she dolled up in a pink gown by Viktor&Rolf. The gorgeous strapless ball gown had a tulle body and a satin top. The look was amazing!
Both the looks of Sonam were styled by her sister Rhea Kapoor.