Sonam Kapoor is the Cover Girl for Vogue India's latest issue and we saw some stunning casual and candid shots of the Bollywood stylista. The cover story's tagline is, "How to rock black like Sonam Kapoor".
The actress has posed in some really hot and sultry postures and in every look, she totally stunned it. Each of the looks have been styled by celebrity stylist Anaita Shroff Adjania.
For the cover look, she wore a very hot yet casual style book. She was wearing a super hot attire from Tods which included a knotted white crop shirt with black leather jacket and vinyl pants. She wore a classy neckpiece, earrings and a ring, all from Sabyasachi. The look was simply a killer one.
The Retro Game
This look of Sonam had our complete attention. She was flaunting the pair of black corset top and retro pants from Roberto Cavalli. She also wore a semi wide belt around her waist. For this look, there was very little accessory. In fact, she was just wearing a thin golden bracelet by Cartier on her wrist to match the hotness of the dress.
The Frill Thrill
Frills are totally a popular business in fashion and as it has again taken over the trends, Sonam Kapoor was seen slaying the frills for one of Vogue's cover story looks. She was wearing a black vinyl dress from Rochas Paris, which was filled with frills. She matched it with JF London stocking boots with the same Cartier bracelet.
Sonam carried this vintage look for one of the cover stories of Vogue's November issue. For this look, she is wearing a corset neckline dress along with a black beret and tiny earrings, all from Christian Dior. The vintage look was simple, casual and very classy. She carried it with a candid posture.
The Final Look
This look is partly seen in the magazine. She is wearing a floral black dress from YSL which looked hotter with very long dangling earrings from YSL too. Sonam wore this look with her stunning attitude and her makeup was also too good. Andrea Tiller showcased her magical hands on doing Sonam's makeup, making her into a sultry siren.
- #ANTUMOH: Sonam Kapoor & Family All Dolled Up For Veere Di Wedding
- Sonam Kapoor Carried Few Ethereal Looks For A Bridal Magazine's Latest Issue
- Sonam Kapoor Turned 'Way-Too-Simple' And 'Yet-So-Classy' For PadMan
- Simple Yet Fantastic; Sonam Kapoor's Nerdy Look Decoded From PadMan
- Sonam Kapoor Stuns Us With Dual Pink Avatars
- Sonam To Sonakshi Slayed The Ramp; All About The Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2017
- 6 Bollywood Fashionistas We Missed At The Zee Cine Awards 2018
- Veere Di Wedding First Poster Is Out! Bebo, Sonam And Others Carry Looks You Cannot Miss
- Bollywood Divas At Ekta Kapoor's Diwali Bash
- MAMI Film Festival Closing Ceremony: Sonam's Stunning Attire To Deepika's Style Disappointment
- Celebs Sizzled In Black For Vogue's 10 Anniversary Edition
- Divas Who Sizzled At Vogue Women Of The Year Awards 2017
- Neha Dhupia Was Peach-ing Amazingly For Vogue BFFs’ Promo Shoot