Sonam Kapoor was featured in the latest issue of Harper's Bazaar Bride magazine. A number of her looks were covered in Anita Dongre's ensembles from her latest collection. Anita Dongre's latest collection with bridal designs and bridal prints are remarkable, making Sonam look prettier than ever.
Sonam carried each look very elegantly and the outfits from Anita Dongre creations left us speechless. From bridal lehengas to printed dresses and pastel shades, Sonam got featured in all these looks. The entire shoot was in New York and the Indian bridal outfits in contrast with the NYC backdrop made the looks even more grand and fabulous.
- Sonam Kapoor And Rhea Kapoor Look Stunning In Rheson's Latest 80s Fashion Campaign
- #ANTUMOH: Sonam Kapoor & Family All Dolled Up For Veere Di Wedding
- Sonam Kapoor Carried Few Ethereal Looks For A Bridal Magazine's Latest Issue
- Sonam Kapoor Turned 'Way-Too-Simple' And 'Yet-So-Classy' For PadMan
- Simple Yet Fantastic; Sonam Kapoor's Nerdy Look Decoded From PadMan
- Sonam Kapoor Stuns Us With Dual Pink Avatars
- Kalki Koechlin Rocked Her Casuals For Thursday's OOTD