- 2 hrs ago Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago 9 Things People With Oily Skin Should Never Do
- 8 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows Us Her Evolved Fashion Sensibility With This Sculptural Gown At Cannes 2019
- 8 hrs ago Cannes Diary 2019: Diana Penty Sticks To The Roots With Her Impeccable Sculptural Sari
- Sports BREAKING NEWS: Kompany leaving Manchester City after 11 years
- News Violence, clashes mar polling yet again in Bengal, Supriyo blames Mamata
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections 10 Days: Mahesh Babu’s Movie Continues To Rake In The Moolah
- Technology How to hide and encrypt your files on any OnePlus smartphone using Lockbox
- Automobiles Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Sonam shot to the image of the fashionista with the movie Aisha, but that wasn't the end of Sonam's fashion furor. She then took over the Bollywood industry with her eccentric choices. And now Sonam dominates the world of fashion in some sense.
Sonam plays a serious character in Neerja. Neerja is based on the real-life story of flight attendant Neerja Bhanot. This is not a glamourous film but it does have a pinch of Sonam eccentricity. Sonam is sporting a bob with winged eyeliner in the promos of the movie. And boy, her new hairstyle is a delight.
Sonam was recently seen promoting the aforementioned film at the popular Kala Ghoda Art festival, Mumbai. What Sonam wore just took our breath away. Sonam picked a stunning white floor-length skirt by Eshaani Jayawala and a Dior bag. And man, was she a phenomenon!