Sonam shot to the image of the fashionista with the movie Aisha, but that wasn't the end of Sonam's fashion furor. She then took over the Bollywood industry with her eccentric choices. And now Sonam dominates the world of fashion in some sense.
Sonam plays a serious character in Neerja. Neerja is based on the real-life story of flight attendant Neerja Bhanot. This is not a glamourous film but it does have a pinch of Sonam eccentricity. Sonam is sporting a bob with winged eyeliner in the promos of the movie. And boy, her new hairstyle is a delight.
Sonam was recently seen promoting the aforementioned film at the popular Kala Ghoda Art festival, Mumbai. What Sonam wore just took our breath away. Sonam picked a stunning white floor-length skirt by Eshaani Jayawala and a Dior bag. And man, was she a phenomenon!
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding