- 11 hrs ago Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
- 12 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: The Story Of Lord Rama, Shabri And Her Half-Eaten Berries
- 12 hrs ago Major Teaser Launch: Sobhita Dhulipala Stuns With Her Vintage Floral Saree Look
- 13 hrs ago Ramadan 2021: Here Are The Sehri And Iftar Timings That You Need To Know
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan Turns Playback Singer For Hey Sinamika; Pictures Take Social Media By Storm!
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Automobiles Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
Sonam shot to the image of the fashionista with the movie Aisha, but that wasn't the end of Sonam's fashion furor. She then took over the Bollywood industry with her eccentric choices. And now Sonam dominates the world of fashion in some sense.
Sonam plays a serious character in Neerja. Neerja is based on the real-life story of flight attendant Neerja Bhanot. This is not a glamourous film but it does have a pinch of Sonam eccentricity. Sonam is sporting a bob with winged eyeliner in the promos of the movie. And boy, her new hairstyle is a delight.
Sonam was recently seen promoting the aforementioned film at the popular Kala Ghoda Art festival, Mumbai. What Sonam wore just took our breath away. Sonam picked a stunning white floor-length skirt by Eshaani Jayawala and a Dior bag. And man, was she a phenomenon!