- Sports MS Dhoni on lack of batting time: Haven’t batted for a long time, 14-day quarantine doesn’t help
- News India can promise to be Africa's most steadfast partner: Jaishankar
- Movies Suriya To Start Shooting For Pandiraj Project In January 2021?
- Technology OnePlus Nord Users Experiencing Random Factory Data Reset Issue: Report
- Finance Shapoorji Pallonji Group To Exit Tata Group
- Automobiles Ford Endeavour Sport Launched In India: Priced At Rs 35.10 Lakh
- Education IIT Guwahati Convocation 2020: Prime Minister Narendra Modi Addresses Students Virtually
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Sonam shot to the image of the fashionista with the movie Aisha, but that wasn't the end of Sonam's fashion furor. She then took over the Bollywood industry with her eccentric choices. And now Sonam dominates the world of fashion in some sense.
Sonam plays a serious character in Neerja. Neerja is based on the real-life story of flight attendant Neerja Bhanot. This is not a glamourous film but it does have a pinch of Sonam eccentricity. Sonam is sporting a bob with winged eyeliner in the promos of the movie. And boy, her new hairstyle is a delight.
Sonam was recently seen promoting the aforementioned film at the popular Kala Ghoda Art festival, Mumbai. What Sonam wore just took our breath away. Sonam picked a stunning white floor-length skirt by Eshaani Jayawala and a Dior bag. And man, was she a phenomenon!