- 5 hrs ago Roohi Promotions: Rajkummar Rao Looks Dapper As Ever In His Lemon Yellow Kurta Set
- 5 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2021: Things You Must Not Offer To Lord Shiva On This Day
- 6 hrs ago Vidya Balan’s Chic And Stylish Purple And Red Indo-Western Outfits Will Help You Rock This Wedding Season
- 6 hrs ago Lessons In Slaying It In Blue Outfits Ft. Nimrat Kaur, Janhvi Kapoor, And Adah Sharma
- News TN election: In talks with 'like-minded' parties for alliance, says Kamal Haasan
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8 March 3 Highlights: Shubha Gets Nominated In Place Of Nidhi; Prashanth & Shamanth Argue
- Sports India vs England: Pitch looks very similar to last Test: Root
- Automobiles 2021 Renault Triber Changes Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Updates & Feature Additions
- Education Monthly Scholarship Of Rs 7000 For Class 11 And 12 Students
- Technology How To Book BSNL FTTH Connection Online And Via App
- Finance HDFC Bank Cuts Home Loan Rates By 5bps: Check What Other Banks Are Offering
- Travel Top Summer Holiday Destinations in India
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, who always inspires us with her fashion sense, recently gave us skirt and top goals. She looked amazing in her ensemble and looked a class apart. Her attire was colour-blocked and splashed in the shades of black and red. Her outfit came from the label, Erdem. Her makeup game was also strong. Let's decode her attire and look.
So, Sonam Kapoor wore a black top that was accentuated by subtle patterns in white tones and the sleeve ends were embellished. It was a gorgeous breezy top that was high-necked and comfy and she paired it with a red midi skirt that was enhanced by floral accents in black tones. It was an intricately-done number and so much about pattern play. You can wear this outfit to date or you can wear it for a casual outing. This was definitely almost-any-occasion number and Sonam Kapoor flaunted it so effortlessly.
Sonam kept her look jewellery-free and with this attire of hers, actually she didn't need any jewellery. The makeup was highlighted by glossy pink lip shade and contoured pink cheekbones. The eye makeup was light and the middle-parted sleek tresses completed her look. Sonam Kapoor Ahuja was styled by Martha Ward. So, what do you think about her outfit and look? Let us know that.