Known as a fashion icon of the current times, Sonam Kapoor never shies away from experimenting with unique looks and fashion. Her newest collection for her brand, Rheason, will make you want to dig into your mother's closet more than ever. For the unversed, Sonam Kapoor and her baby sister Rhea Kapoor, who is an ace fashion designer, launched their own line of garments not, so long ago.
The Kapoor sisters themselves model for their brand and create some mesmerizing looks. The duo recently came up with their 80s collection and it will make you want to go back to that era.
Inspired by the 80s television, the Kapoor sisters posed in quintessential 80s casual and suave attires and challenged all fashion stereotypes that young girls these days swear by.
From fluffy-sleeved shirt and trouser to huge glasses, striped stockings and fluffy hair, they looked like the ultimate boss ladies.
She took to Instagram to share their looks in the retro avatar and they are being hugely appreciated by most Instagrammers.
On a related note, in another post Sonam Kapoor commemorated Women's Day by paying tribute to some of the evergreen fashion icons, including Madhubala and Sridevi.
- Sonam's Sporty Meets Glam Look Is On Point
- The Must-Note Beach Bae-cation Lessons From Veeras
- Cannes 2018: So, Did Sonam Set The Internet On Fire?
- Aishwarya Or Sonam - Who Let Their Eyes Do The Talking At Cannes 2018?
- Cannes 2018: Oops! Sonam and Huma Wore Nearly Similar Attires
- Cannes 2018: Sonam Was The Game-Changer In Her Nude Corset Gown