Last evening was an amazing one as two top-notch 'Sidharths', luxury designer Siddharth Tyler and actor Sidharth Malhotra showcased a lovely set of ensembles from the designer's latest collection.
Sidharth Malhotra walked the ramp as the showstopper, wearing a classy black and white embroidered sherwani from the latest release of Siddharth Tyler couture.
Sidharth wore a pair of traditional separates including a black kurta, pajama and a monochrome embroidered sherwani jacket. His look was compiled with a pair of black slip on jootis.
Apart from Sidharth, the models also walked the ramp in the monochrome series from the designer's latest release.
- Check Out The Best-Dressed From Lust Stories Screening Event
- Hrithik V/s Sidharth: Who Wore White Better?
- From Hrithik To Deepika, Let’s See Who Is Slaying It In Style At The GQ Best Dressed Night
- Sidharth Malhotra Looks Too Cool In Camouflage Casuals
- OPPO F5 Sidharth Limited Edition Smartphone Launched; It's Time To Capture The Real You!
- Sidharth Malhotra Celebrated His B'Day Hinting On The Comeback Of A Dapper Style Statement