- 4 hrs ago Qubool Hai Actress Surbhi Jyoti Wows In Peach Flared Ruffle Dress In Her Latest Photoshoot
- 7 hrs ago Ananya Pandey Shares Her Mother's 3-Ingredient DIY Face Mask To Get Fresh And Glowing Skin
- 7 hrs ago Happy Birthday Rashmika Mandanna: Her Top 5 Versatile Fashionable Outfits
- 8 hrs ago What Are Ventilators And Why Are They Important For COVID-19 Patients?
- Movies Rashmika Mandanna Birthday Special: Here's Why The Actress Is The Next Big Thing In Telugu Cinema!
- Sports Lockdown days: Archer Tarundeep Rai builds muscles to stay in shape for third Olympics
- News Anti-parasitic drug kills coronavirus within 48 hours in lab grown cells: Study
- Automobiles New BMW R 18 Cruiser Production-Spec Model Unveiled: To Rival The Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe
- Technology Paytm Offering 50% Cashback On 4G Add-On Packs
- Finance Airlines Are Accepting Flight Bookings From 15 April
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Shraddha Kapoor turned showstopper for designer duo Pankaj & Nidhi on the day four of ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020. The actress presented the designer's Spring Summer 2020 collection as she walked the ramp in a stunning strapless dress and jeans. What added drama was the colourful fringes. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Shraddha Kapoor donned a strapless illusion top, which was accentuated by black and white cubic patterns. She paired her electrifying top with high-waist loose denim jeans. Her top also featured woven lattice colourful fringes, that added stylish and dramatic quotient to her look. The actress completed her look with a pair of black heels. Shraddha went jewellery-free.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the diva sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, blue kohled eyes, glittering eye shadow, and pink lip shade elevated her look. Shraddha tied her sie-parted poofy tresses into a half hairdo and looked pretty.
We really liked Shraddha Kapoor's outfit. And with her this outfit, the actress gave us goals on how to turn a casual outfit into a stylish one. What do you think about her outfit? Do let us know in the comment section.