Shraddha Kapoor was spotted at the BKC Bandra last night and she looked style-perfect for a Friday night out.
She was wearing an asymmetrical floral printed dress for the casual night out and had a pair of pink coloured flip-flops along with OOTD (Outfit Of The Night).
The colour combination of black, yellow and white floral prints on the dress was coordinated very well and Shraddha managed to carry the look pretty well.
She is known for not overdoing her style books and her love for casual attires have always enthralled us. This look too was quite simple and impressive.
Let us know about your views.
- Sonam To Sonakshi Slayed The Ramp; All About The Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2017
- Shraddha Kapoor Turns Bohemian For The Golden Elephant
- Shraddha Was The Ultimate Star At Blenders Pride Fashion Tour, Slaying In Manish Arora
- Shraddha Kapoor's Latest Look Is Cooler With Class
- Check Out! Shraddha Kapoor's Stunning Promotional Looks
- Shraddha Kapoor's Latest Look Was Not So Cool This Time
- PeeCee At The Royal Wedding: Here's What She Might Wear