Shraddha Kapoor was spotted at the BKC Bandra last night and she looked style-perfect for a Friday night out.
She was wearing an asymmetrical floral printed dress for the casual night out and had a pair of pink coloured flip-flops along with OOTD (Outfit Of The Night).
The colour combination of black, yellow and white floral prints on the dress was coordinated very well and Shraddha managed to carry the look pretty well.
She is known for not overdoing her style books and her love for casual attires have always enthralled us. This look too was quite simple and impressive.
Let us know about your views.
- Shraddha Kapoor Sizzled In This Lehenga At Akash Ambani’s Grand Engagement Bash
- Shraddha Kapoor Made A Stylish Comeback In This Gown At IIFA 2018 Main Night
- Shraddha Kapoor’s Witch-Like Dress At IIFA 2018 Green Carpet Failed To Bewitch Us
- Shraddha Kapoor's Corset Dress Is The Latest Business Party Wear That You Should Don
- Red Alert: Look Closely, Are Alia And Shraddha Sporting Almost The Same Red Tops?
- Awesome! Sara And Shraddha's Airport Looks Are Actually Totally Achievable