Shraddha Kapoor brought her classy chic style to Bangkok and we thought that was a stunning transformation. Yesterday, we saw Shraddha sporting a sporty look and today, she looked all feminine and delicate.
Shraddha mixed business avatar with a glamorous look for the press conference event at the IIFA 2018. Her Paule Ka dress was perfect for the ocassion and she looked sultry and elegant at the same time. We loved the fitting of her dress, as it perfectly highlighted her slender waist.
It was a corset dress with modern touches. It was structural and had padded bra but a flared skirt, which was pleated and looked impeccable. The metallic touch on her dress added a layer of sheen to the attire, which we so loved.
Shraddha's dress had a spaghetti strap and her matching pencil heels looked amazing with the dress. Because of the jewellery-free neck area, her collar bones got beautifully accentuated and her straight hair made her look bold and beautiful.
Kudos to her stylist, Tanya Ghavri, for making her look simply irresistible. Shraddha Kapoor, your fashion sense is awesome AF. Keep on impressing us more at the IIFA 2018.
If you think that this attire of Shraddha Kapoor's needs to be flaunted, do share the story.
- Randeep Hooda’s Ensemble At Delhi Times Fashion Week Is A Sartorial Splendour
- Chitrangda Singh’s Quintessential Monsoon Bridal Look At Delhi Times Fashion Week Is Outstanding
- Yami Gautam’s Vibrant Bridal Lehenga At Delhi Times Fashion Week Is Inspired By Whimsical Moonlight
- Sonal Chauhan Adds A Spicy Touch With Her Quirky Dress At Delhi Times Fashion Week
- Ritu Beri Opens The Delhi Times Fashion Week With An Eclectic Khadi Collection
- Sara Ali Khan's Maxi Dress Is Flowy And Perfect For A Fun Shopping Outing