- 10 hrs ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 11 hrs ago Hina Khan Glams Up With Copper Green Eye Shadow And Glossy Nude Lips; Get The Look In A Few Simple Steps!
- 13 hrs ago Ugadi And Baisakhi 2021: Spruce Up Your Festive Look With Celebs-Inspired Traditional Suits
- 16 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 13 April 2021
- News Maharashtra COVID-19 guidelines: CM Uddhav Thackeray announces 15-day 'janta curfew' from Wednesday
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Five Indian athletes, including Olympics-qualified Priyanka Goswami, Covid 19 positive
- Movies Ankita Lokhande, Rahul Vaidya, Urvashi Dholakia And Other TV Celebs Wish Fans Happy Gudi Padwa
- Technology Step By Step Guide To Unlock And Recover Files From Locked SD Card
- Automobiles Kabira Mobility Hermes 75 High-Speed Commercial Delivery Electric Scooter Launched In India
- Finance Gold Price Fall Not Much A Worry for NBFCs, Banks Need To Be Watchful
- Education CSBC Bihar Police Constable Final Result 2021 Declared
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
A number of Bollywood divas celebrated Karwa Chauth yesterday dressed in their resplendent best. They mostly flaunted red outfits and looked gorgeous in their respective ensembles. The one actress, who had our attention the most because of her outfit, was Shilpa Shetty Kundra. The diva draped an exquisite maroon saree and made a strong case for heavy jewellery. She looked distinctive and we have decoded her saree for you for the upcoming Diwali and wedding fashion goals.
So, Shilpa Shetty draped a Masaba Gupta saree that was maroon in colour. It was a full bloom foil print saree from Masaba's eponymous label. The crepe saree was accentuated by striking golden border and the metallic prints in gold tone as well. The actress paired her impeccably-pleated saree with a matching maroon blouse, which went well with her saree. It was a stunning saree worth INR 15,000. With this saree, Shilpa Shetty Kundra gave us a saree goal after a long time.
As for the jewellery, the actress flaunted traditional red bangles, dainty earrings, and a chic ring. However, the most eye-catching jewellery piece was her statement neckpiece, which came from the label, Goenka India. Her rubies, pearls, and gemstone necklace enhanced her festive look and complemented her maroon saree. The makeup was beautifully done with a deep red lip shade, contoured cheekbones, subtle kohl, and a tiny red bindi. The side-parted sleek tresses completed her look.
So, what do you think about Shilpa Shetty's saree and look? Let us know that.
Courtesy: Shilpa Shetty Kundra's Instagram