- 11 hrs ago Indian Vegetables That Are A Must Add To Your Diet; Recipes And Possible Side Effects
- 12 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Fashion Wardrobe For Maldives Vacation Is So On Point And Awesome
- 13 hrs ago Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- 16 hrs ago Expert Speaks About Brain Exercises For Managing Alzheimer’s
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 September 19 Highlights: Khiladis Enjoy Performances Of Dance Deewane 3
- Technology List Of 512 GB Internal memory Smartphones Available To Buy In India
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs MI: Stats, Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- News Stringent lockdown where Covid spread is critical: Kerala govt
- Finance Top 5 Best Cryptocurrency To Consider For Long Term Investments
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: Registration Closes Tomorrow; OBC-NCL/EWS Certificates To Be Submitted By October 2
- Automobiles MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Shefali Shah looked gorgeous as she slayed it in her saree. The seasoned actress pulled off her attire gracefully and was styled by Radhika Mehra. Not only her saree, the jewellery look of hers and makeup was also beautifully done and conceptualised. So, let's talk about her saree attire, which has all our attention.
So, the actress draped a Radhika Mehra saree that was about myriad of striking hues. Her saree was designed by Raw Mango and it featured a stunning metallic red drape that was contrasted by pink and brown tones. Her saree was a celebration of elegant hues and she teamed her saree with a sleeveless red blouse that complemented her textured saree. She accessorised her look with a delicate choker adorned with gemstone pendant and a statement intricately-done ring. The jewellery was from Sheetal Zaveri by Vithaldas.
The makeup was highlighted by muted-pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and glossy pink eye shadow with impeccably-applied kohl. The middle-parted and wavy copper tresses completed her look. She wore this saree for the first promotional round of Human. So, what do you think about her saree look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photographer Courtesy: K Vinayak | Photographer