- Technology Amazon Great Deals On Mi Smartphones: Offers and Discounts On Redmi Note 8, Redmi K20 Pro And More
- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Chirag Shetty, Adcocks take Pune to second consecutive win
- News CAA: Applications must give proof of religion to get Indian citizenship
- Movies Rakshit Shetty Is All Set To Resume The Shoot Of 777 Charlie From January 29
- Finance Post Office Increase Minimum Balance For Savings A/c To Rs. 500
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Deliveries Begin: First Vehicle Delivered To EESL
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Sharmila Tagore was spotted in traditional outfits on two different occasions. Once she wore sari and the other time, she was dressed in an ethnic suit. The veteran actress looked graceful on both the occasions and gave us fashion goals. Let's find out what ensembles she wore.
The Floral Sari
For the Hello! Hall Of Fame Awards, Sharmila draped a floral sari, which was colour-blocked. She wore a minty green sari with ruffled edges and paired it with a half-sleeved metallic pink blouse. Her sari was accentuated by pink-hued floral prints. Sharmila wore a statement neckpiece and a bangle to accentuate her avatar. The makeup was dewy-toned with a deep pink lip shade and the partly-tied hairdo rounded out her avatar.
The Vibrant Suit
Sharmila was also spotted in a vibrant suit, which was full-sleeved and dipped in the shade of red. Her suit was enhanced by intricate designs and featured a front slit. She paired it with pyjamis and peep-hole sandals. She accessorised her look with a classy watch and this time, the makeup was light and natural. Her makeup was enhanced by a soft pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The side-swept tied hairdo completed her look.
So, which outfit and look of Sharmila's did you like more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.