- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 11 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 12 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 14 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- News Mother beaten to death by daughter's alleged molesters
- Finance Markets May Trend Higher In The Coming Week
- Technology Blaupunkt Launches BTW Pro Truly Wireless Earbuds For Rs. 6,999 In India
- Sports Fowler shares lead as Finau fires 62 in California
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Sara Ali Khan and Kartik Aaryan recently finished the shooting for Imitiaz Ali's film and Sara took to her Instagram account to share the news. She posted a heartfelt note and posted a cute pic with Kartik. Post the shoot, the duo were spotted at the airport, clicking selfies with admirers. The attention went to Sara's attire - it was a refreshing number. This time, the actress, who usually dons a salwar suit to the airport, wore a dress.
The dress was pretty extraordinary and exuded desi vibes. It was a gorgeous dress, which seemed every bit fusion. The dress featured a structured bodice but otherwise it was quite a flowy number. Her attire was detailed with tailored sleeves and adorned with intricate patterns. It was a long maroon-hued dress and was adorned with floral accents. However, the bodice of her ensemble featured a different set of prints. Well, Sara's dress was totally comfy and seemed like an ideal wear for travelling.
She paired her dress with ordinary slippers and kept her look jewellery-free. Her look was even make-up free except for a light pink lip shade. The sleek tresses rounded out her avatar. Kartik kept it absolutely casual with white shirt, jacket, denims, and a cap. Sara looked amazing. So, what do you think about their attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.