- 8 hrs ago 6 Ways In Which You Can Encourage Your Baby To Crawl
- 9 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Looks Elegant In Her Vibrant Yet Understated Suit
- 9 hrs ago Looking After Your Children Is Necessary, But Mothers Should Have Their ‘Me Time’ First
- 9 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin's Traditional Outfits Are Perfect For Women Who Are Fabric Connoisseurs
- Sports Dominika Cibulkova retires aged 30
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Choti Sarrdaarni Slips To 2nd Spot; Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka Witnesses Jump
- News Will work to form govt in Maharashtra, won’t reveal numbers now: Narayan Rane
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 Renders Leak: Punch-Hole Design, Quad Rear Cameras Hinted
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Automobiles Hyundai Confirms New Compact Sedan To Be Called Aura
- Finance India’s Q2 GDP Growth May Be At 4.2%: SBI Report
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Sara Ali Khan and Kartik Aaryan recently finished the shooting for Imitiaz Ali's film and Sara took to her Instagram account to share the news. She posted a heartfelt note and posted a cute pic with Kartik. Post the shoot, the duo were spotted at the airport, clicking selfies with admirers. The attention went to Sara's attire - it was a refreshing number. This time, the actress, who usually dons a salwar suit to the airport, wore a dress.
The dress was pretty extraordinary and exuded desi vibes. It was a gorgeous dress, which seemed every bit fusion. The dress featured a structured bodice but otherwise it was quite a flowy number. Her attire was detailed with tailored sleeves and adorned with intricate patterns. It was a long maroon-hued dress and was adorned with floral accents. However, the bodice of her ensemble featured a different set of prints. Well, Sara's dress was totally comfy and seemed like an ideal wear for travelling.
She paired her dress with ordinary slippers and kept her look jewellery-free. Her look was even make-up free except for a light pink lip shade. The sleek tresses rounded out her avatar. Kartik kept it absolutely casual with white shirt, jacket, denims, and a cap. Sara looked amazing. So, what do you think about their attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.