- 1 hr ago On Malavika Mohanan’s Birthday, Her 5 Floral Outfits That Will Leave You Inspired
- 18 hrs ago Zareen Khan, Malaika Arora, Neha Sharma And Genelia Deshmukh Stun Us With Their Awesome Gowns
- 20 hrs ago Panchamrut Recipe: How To Prepare The Auspicious Sweet Prasad Dish At Home
- 20 hrs ago Kamika Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- News Covid-19 survivor tales: How pandemic created mounting medical debts to bankrupt Indians
- Technology Lenovo Tab P12 Pro With SD855 Chip Expected Soon; Google Play Console Listing Confirms
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Lovlina Borgohain crashes out in semis, settles for bronze medal
- Movies Rahul Dev On Dating Mugdha Godse After Wife's Death: I Used To Feel If This Is Proper On My Part
- Finance This Savings Account Offers Up To 6.25% Interest With Health & Wellness Benefits: Check Details
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For July 2021: Skoda Registers Over 3,000 Units Last Month
- Education CBSE School Wise Result 2021 For Class 10th And 12th At cbseresults.nic.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
The filmmakers of Varun Dhawan and Sara Ali Khan starrer Coolie No.1 have dropped the most-awaited song from the film titled Husnn Hai Suhaana. The film is a remake of the popular 90s track that featured Govinda and Karisma Kapoor. In the new song, Varun and Sara are seen matching the iconic steps, giving the 90s track a 2020 feel. They not just made us groove with their killer dance moves but also mesmerised us with their stunning looks in different outfits. So, let us take a look at their outfits that wowed us.
Varun Dhawan In Black And Sara Ali Khan In Pink
Varun Dhawan sported a round-collar black T-shirt, which featured sequin detailing. He layered his T-shirt with a quarter-sleeved open-front black jacket and teamed it with plain black pants. Varun completed his look with a pair of black shoes and looked dapper.
On the other hand, Sara Ali Khan flaunted light-pink separates that was accentuated by tiny black dotted prints. Her separates consisted of a strapless one-sleeve crop top and matching mini skirt, which featured ruffle detailing at the side. The actress completed her look with a pair of silver shoes and accessorised her look with chunky earrings. Sara pulled back her tresses into a half ponytail and spruced up her look with filled brows, subtle kohled eyes, and light-pink lip shade.
Varun Dhawan And Sara Ali Khan In Golden Outfit
Varun Dhawan was decked up in a half-sleeved open-collar golden jumpsuit, which featured chain detailing on the bodice. He teamed his suit with a pair of dusky-toned shoes and upped his look with a gold-toned necklace.
Sara Ali Khan too opted for a shimmering golden number. It was a sequinned sleeveless frock-style dress that had black straps and ruffle-detailed border. The thin black band-type knotted belt cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. She completed her look with black boots and notched up her look with gold-toned earrings and rings. Sara left her mid-parted highlighted curly tresses loose and elevated her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, and pink lip shade.
Varun Dhawan In White Shirt-Pink Shorts And Sara Ali Khan In Yellow Outfit
In one of the scenes, Varun Dhawan and Sara Ali Khan were seen dancing in stunning outfits, which were fully drenched. Varun donned a full-sleeved classic-collar white shirt and left the buttons of his shirt open. He teamed his shirt with pink boxer shorts and wrapped up his look with gold-toned ring.
On the other hand, Sara Ali Khan nailed in a yellow outfit, which consisted of a sleeveless crop top, matching high-waist mini skirt, and a sleeveless net-fabric floor-sweeping shrug. She let loose her side-parted highlighted wet tresses and enhanced her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, blue eye shadow, and light-pink lip shade.
Varun Dhawan And Sara Ali Khan In Maroon Night-Suit
Varun Dhawan wore a maroon night-suit that consisted of a quarter-sleeved stylish-collar buttoned-down shirt and matching plain pants. His shirt featured white outlines that enhanced the look of the shirt.
Sara Ali Khan twinned with Varun in the same-hued night-suit. Her suit consisted of a full-sleeved same-patterned shirt and matching shorts. She tied her mid-parted highlighted side-braid detailed tresses into two low ponytails and looked super cute. Filled brows, subtle kohled eyes, and light-pink lip shade rounded out her look.
So, what do you think about these outfits of Varun Dhawan and Sara Ali Khan from the song Husnn Hai Suhaana from Coolie No.1 film? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Tips Official