- Education SSC CGL Answer Key 2020 Tier 2 Released, Raise Objections Before December 2
- Sports Premier League: Manchester City 5-0 Burnley: Mahrez hits hat-trick in latest Clarets thrashing
- Movies Rakshit Shetty And Team Resume The Last Phase Of Shooting For 777 Charlie In Kashmir
- Technology Oppo Reno5 Pro Clears Another Certification Ahead Of Official Launch: Report
- News Adityanath pitches for renaming Hyderabad as ‘Bhagyanagar’
- Finance Gold Fell But Copper Prices Hit 7-Year High On Positive Demand Outlook
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In December
- Automobiles KTM 250 Adventure Vs 390 Adventure: Which Of The Siblings Should You Consider?
Sara Ali Khan gave us a special Bhai Dooj-fashion moment by sharing pictures with her mother, Amrita Singh and brother, Ibrahim Ali Khan. They exuded regal vibes in their Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla outfits. We absolutely loved their outfits and have decoded their outfits for some family-fashion goals.
Speaking about Amrita Singh first, the seasoned actress wore an exquisite kurta set that came from Gulabo by Abu Sandeep. She wore an electric-blue, multi-kali kurta, which was accentuated by gota detailing. The actress paired her electric-blue kurta set with a flared soft-golden dupatta that was also enhanced by gota stripes. Her jewellery game was minimal and she spruced up her avatar with dainty studs and a bangle. The makeup was highlighted by light-pink lip shade and well-defined kohl. The side-parted highlighted tresses rounded out her avatar.
Sara Ali Khan wore a deep-purple silk anarkali and with this ensemble, she twinned with her mother. Her attire was embellished with golden-hued gota work and she draped a complementing dupatta with her outfit. She paired her attire with embellished golden juttis that elevated her look. The delicate star-shaped danglers went well with her look. The makeup was enhanced by pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted wavy highlighted tresses completed her festive look.
Ibrahim Ali Khan wore a turquoise resham kurta-pyjama that came from Mard by Abu Sandeep. His kurta was beautifully-patterned and teamed it with plain pyjamas. Apart from his outfit, we also loved his formal brown-hued shoes that caught our attention. So, what do you think about their outfits? Let us know that.
Pictures Credit: Shivangi Kulkarni photography