- 2 hrs ago Sania Mirza Talks About Marriage, Motherhood And Matches In Latest Issue Of Femina
- 2 hrs ago Saina Trailer Launch: Parineeti Chopra Exudes Confidence And Boss Lady Vibes In Her White Pantsuit
- 2 hrs ago Mercury Transit In Aquarius 2021: How It Will Affect Different Zodiac Sign
- 2 hrs ago 7 Types Of Cancer That Affect Women
- News West Bengal elections 2021: 'Not campaigning in upcoming West Bengal polls,' says Farooq Abdullah
- Sports Vijay Hazare QF: Panchal century takes Gujarat to semi-finals
- Movies Nani Hikes His Remuneration, Charges Rs 14 Crore For Upcoming Films?
- Automobiles Skoda Rapid CNG Variant Coming To India: Zac Hollis Confirms 4 Product Launches In Next 12 Months
- Finance SBI vs Canara vs Kotak vs Yes Bank: Check Current Interest Rates On FD Here
- Technology Redmi Note 10 Pro Max First Sale On March 18: Should You Buy?
- Education CEED Result 2021: IIT Bombay To Release CEED Result At ceed.iitb.ac.in
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Guru Randhawa's new song titled Mehendi Wale Haath, featuring Bollywood actress Sanjana Sanghi, was unveiled yesterday. In the song, Sanjana portrayed a bride-to-be and as the name suggests, the song also showed her henna-adorned hands. For her mehendi function in the song, she was seen dressed in a beautiful orange ethnic ensemble. Well, the diva and her stylist Bornalii Caldeira also shared the glimpses of her this look on Instagram. She looked extremely beautiful in her gorgeous mehendi outfit and gave major fashion goals to all the brides-to-be. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Sanjana Sanghi sported a bright-orange ethnic shimmering ensemble, which came from Liz Paul's label. Her outfit consisted of a full net-sleeved flared short kurti, that was accentuated by different intricate golden patterns, tassel-detailed dori, and zig-zag striped patterns at the hem. Even, her kurti had zig-zag cut border, that added stylish quotient. She teamed her kurti with voluminous same-patterned flared sharara and equally-pretty dupatta. The Dil Bechara actress completed her look with a pair of silver sandals and accessorised her look with a gold-toned maang tikka from Anayah and pretty earrings by Vasundhara. She further upped her look with a gold-toned ring and nail paint.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Sanjana slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick brows, kohled eyes, light-hued eyeshadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade, spruced up her look. The diva left her mid-parted straight tresses loose and looked gorgeous.
We absolutely loved this sharara suit of Sanjana Sanghi. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Instagram