- 51 min ago What Is Bipolar Disorder? Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatments And Prevention
- 14 hrs ago Global Citizen Festival 2021: Billie Eilish, Coldplay, Jennifer Lopez, Ed Sheeran, Elton John To Perform
- 17 hrs ago Attending A Wedding Soon? Vidya Balan And Genelia Deshmukh Have Red Saree Goals For You!
- 19 hrs ago Importance Of Breakfast For Teenagers, What Parents Should Know And Easy Recipes
- Technology Garena Free Fire Redeem Codes For September 25; Get Netherworld Troop’s Blade And More
- News President Joe Biden feels India should have permanent membership in UNSC: MEA
- Finance CBDT: Gross Direct Tax Collections Spiked By 47% For The Financial Year FY 2021-22
- Movies Sonu Sood On Income Tax Raid At His Mumbai Home: I Welcomed Them Home & Made Sure They Were Comfortable
- Sports Why did De Villiers pick RCB over Manchester United and Chinnaswamy over Supersport Park? Check out!
- Education QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2022 Released, Explore Top 10 Universities
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 1
- Automobiles Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
Bollywood actress Sana Khan tied the knot with Surat-based religious scholar Anas Sayed on 20 November. The pictures from her wedding day took the internet on fire as the actress looked extremely gorgeous as a bride. Giving her fans a glimpse of her mehendi ceremony, recently Sana took to her Instagram feed to share a few pictures and videos. Dressed in a pink and orange suit, the diva flaunted her bridal henna and looked absolutely beautiful. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it for goals.
So, Sana Khan sported a half-sleeved round-collar bright-orange frock-style flared kurti, which was accentuated by golden leaf patterns in multiple stripes and pink-hued embroidered patterns. She teamed her kurti with plain orange churidar bottoms and draped a pink dupatta that featured golden lace border. She draped the dupatta over her head and around her bodice. The Wajah Tum Ho actress' suit came from the label Poonams Kaurture. She accessorised her look with a maang tikka, white-pearls detailed gold-toned earrings and heavy elaborate choker, that came from the House Of Shikha. The beautiful henna on her hands, arms, and legs, upped her bridal look.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Sana slightly contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, mascara, red-hued eye shadow, highlighted cheekbones, and light-pink lip shade spruced up her look. The diva pulled back her mid-parted sleek tresses into a neat hairdo.
Sana Khan really looked gorgeous in her pink and orange suit and with her this look, she set major bridal goals. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Sana Khan