- 10 hrs ago Ramadan 2021: Is It Safe For People With Diabetes To Fast? COVID-19, Associated Risks And Management
- 11 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Different Names Of Lord Rama Along With Their Meanings
- 12 hrs ago Lily Collins, Dove Cameron, And Disha Patani Show How To Rock Pastel Makeup Like A Pro During Summer
- 12 hrs ago What Happens To Your Body And Mind When You Don't Eat Enough Food?
- Technology Week 16, 2021 Launch Roundup: ZTE Axon 30 Ultra, ASUS ROG Phone 5, Sony Xperia 10 III, And More
- Sports IPL 2021: MI vs SRH: Match report: Kieron Pollard, Rahul Chahar, Trent Boult shine for Mumbai Indians
- Movies Kaduva: The Prithviraj Sukumaran-Shaji Kailas Project Starts Rolling
- Automobiles Steelbird BRAT Series Of Helmets Launched In India: Developed In Association With Blauer
- News Madhya Pradesh: Corona curfew extended in Bhopal till Apr 26
- Finance What is Demand Draft Validity Period?
- Education Bangalore University UG And PG Exams Postponed Indefinitely
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
Bollywood actress Sana Khan tied the knot with Surat-based religious scholar Anas Sayed on 20 November. The pictures from her wedding day took the internet on fire as the actress looked extremely gorgeous as a bride. Giving her fans a glimpse of her mehendi ceremony, recently Sana took to her Instagram feed to share a few pictures and videos. Dressed in a pink and orange suit, the diva flaunted her bridal henna and looked absolutely beautiful. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it for goals.
So, Sana Khan sported a half-sleeved round-collar bright-orange frock-style flared kurti, which was accentuated by golden leaf patterns in multiple stripes and pink-hued embroidered patterns. She teamed her kurti with plain orange churidar bottoms and draped a pink dupatta that featured golden lace border. She draped the dupatta over her head and around her bodice. The Wajah Tum Ho actress' suit came from the label Poonams Kaurture. She accessorised her look with a maang tikka, white-pearls detailed gold-toned earrings and heavy elaborate choker, that came from the House Of Shikha. The beautiful henna on her hands, arms, and legs, upped her bridal look.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Sana slightly contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, mascara, red-hued eye shadow, highlighted cheekbones, and light-pink lip shade spruced up her look. The diva pulled back her mid-parted sleek tresses into a neat hairdo.
Sana Khan really looked gorgeous in her pink and orange suit and with her this look, she set major bridal goals. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Sana Khan