- 1 hr ago Healthy Foods To Eat During All The Three Trimesters
- 2 hrs ago Republic Day 2021: Inspiring Slogans And Quotes By Freedom Fighters
- 3 hrs ago Parineeti Chopra Slays Like A Boss In A Black Pantsuit And Makes A Powerful Statement
- 3 hrs ago Benefits Of Mindful Eating And Ways To Make Your Mealtime A Healthy And Rewarding Experience
- News Opposition in Bihar to hold week-long stir against farm laws: Tejashwi Yadav
- Automobiles Gemopai Opens Four New Dealerships In Andhra Pradesh & Telangana: Here Are All Details
- Technology BSNL Offering Lifetime Validity To Few Customers
- Movies Prabhas’ Uncle Krishnam Raju Responds To Rebel Star’s Wedding Rumours; Here’s What He Has To Say!
- Sports "Wear that 36 all out like a badge," R Sridhar recalls Ravi Shastri's inspiring words after Adelaide disaster
- Education Do You Know Why India Celebrates Republic Day?
- Finance 4 Secure Investments To Claim Tax Benefits Under Section 80C
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Bollywood actress Sana Khan tied the knot with Surat-based religious scholar Anas Sayed on 20 November. The pictures from her wedding day took the internet on fire as the actress looked extremely gorgeous as a bride. Giving her fans a glimpse of her mehendi ceremony, recently Sana took to her Instagram feed to share a few pictures and videos. Dressed in a pink and orange suit, the diva flaunted her bridal henna and looked absolutely beautiful. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it for goals.
So, Sana Khan sported a half-sleeved round-collar bright-orange frock-style flared kurti, which was accentuated by golden leaf patterns in multiple stripes and pink-hued embroidered patterns. She teamed her kurti with plain orange churidar bottoms and draped a pink dupatta that featured golden lace border. She draped the dupatta over her head and around her bodice. The Wajah Tum Ho actress' suit came from the label Poonams Kaurture. She accessorised her look with a maang tikka, white-pearls detailed gold-toned earrings and heavy elaborate choker, that came from the House Of Shikha. The beautiful henna on her hands, arms, and legs, upped her bridal look.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Sana slightly contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, mascara, red-hued eye shadow, highlighted cheekbones, and light-pink lip shade spruced up her look. The diva pulled back her mid-parted sleek tresses into a neat hairdo.
Sana Khan really looked gorgeous in her pink and orange suit and with her this look, she set major bridal goals. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Sana Khan