- 22 hrs ago World Osteoporosis Day 2019: Date, Theme And History
- 1 day ago Bacterial Vaginosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment & Prevention
- 1 day ago So, Here Are Some Bollywood Fashion Scoops Of The Day For Outfits Inspiration
- 1 day ago 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- News Pak summons Indian envoy after Army strikes terror camps in PoK
- Sports Vijay Hazare Quarters: Rahul 90 powers Karnataka to semis, Shikhar flops as Delhi bow out
- Technology How To Pin Live Score On Android Homescreen
- Movies Happy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: Did You Know She Was Apprehensive About Working With Ranbir Kapoor?
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Sakshi Tanwar surprised as she walked the ramp for Pramaa by Pratima Pandey on the first day of the Lotus Make-Up India Fashion Week SS20. The designer presented her collection, Dastaan, which was about breezy silhouettes with rich floral accents. Her ensembles were accentuated by eclectic hues and consisted of diverse outfits. The Dangal actress, Sakshi Tanwar draped a sari and looked graceful. Let's decode her ensemble and look.
So, Sakshi wore a soft golden sari that was impeccably draped. Her sari was understated, sophisticated, and a subtle departure from the modern trends. Sakshi's sari was also lit up by meticulously-placed pink and red-hued floral accents. Her sari was also notched up by colourful tassles on the border, which gave her sari a festive touch.
The Mohalla Assi actress teamed her sari with a silver half-sleeved blouse that was intricately embellished and contrasted her sari. She elevated her look with a statement cocktail ring but otherwise her accessory game was minimal. The makeup was marked by muted-toned pink lip shade and the side-parted puffed hairdo rounded out her avatar.
Sakshi Tanwar looked gorgeous and we absolutely loved the sari. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.