Raveena Tandon was spotted at a show, wearing a boho chic style. She wore a classy bohemian outfit by Anita Dongre. The attire included a maroon gown along with a beautifully printed cape. The entire look book was extremely classy and Raveena looked mesmerizing.
She matched the bohemian attire with Anita Dongre's bohemian accessory collection, Pink City. The accessories included a neckpiece and a pair of dangling earrings. Along with an up-do hairstyle and dainty makeup, her look book got completed.
The entire style book made us drool over and we could spot one more under rated fashionista of B-Town.
Raveena Tandon is an underrated fashionista and this got proven in these looks too.
From events to travel diaries, she keeps her style books perfect. She also has a taste of trying diferent and stylish glass frames.
- Wow! Raveena Tandon's Tuesday OOTD Was This Classy
- Stars Styled At Bollywood Karva Chauth Party
- Bollywood Celebrities Who Celebrated The Cold Shoulder Trend
- The Classy Travel Look You Would Want To Steal From Raveena
- Elegance At Its Best; Juhi To Raveena At Dadasaheb Phalke Awards
- Raveena Tandon Dazzles In A Sue Mue Lehenga
- LFW 2018: Katrina Kaif's Sister Isabella Graced The Ramp Wearing An Anita Dongre Creation