- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 January 2021
- 12 hrs ago Ladies, Here Are 7 Reasons Why You Should Ask A Man Out
- 14 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Pretty White Lace Dress, Lovely Hat And Stylish Sunglasses Could Be Your Next Holiday Look
- 16 hrs ago Bigg Boss 14: Rubina Dilaik’s 4 Hairstyles From Recent Episodes That You Can Nail In Just 5 Minutes
- News Full staff strength in Delhi offices restored
- Movies Happy Birthday Sidharth Malhotra: From Shershaah To Mission Majnu; We've Got Our Eyes On His Upcoming Films
- Technology Amazon Great Republic Days Sale: Discount Offers On Smartphones
- Education SSC CHSL Cut-off 2021 Tier 1 Released
- Sports Stephane Peterhansel wins record 14th Dakar Rally title
- Finance Where To Invest Ahead Of Budget 2021?
- Automobiles Dakar Rally 2021 Final Stage Results & Highlights: Kevin Benavides Wins The Rally Race
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In January
The second season of action-crime-thriller web series titled Mirzapur was released on 22 October 2020 on Amazon Prime Video. It starred Pankaj Tripathi, Divyendu Sharma, Ali Fazal, Shweta Tripathi, Rasika Dugal, Harshita Gaur, Kulbhushan Kharbanda, Vijay Varma, Isha Talwar, Lilliput, and Neha Sargam. Rasika Dugal, who is known for her relatable fashion sense, has constantly been slaying pretty outfits during the promotions. For one of the rounds, the actress sported a lovely floral printed anarkali ensemble and gave us a major work-from-home fashion goal. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Rasika Dugal sported a half-sleeved round-collar flared black anarkali, which came from the label Mrunalini Rao. Her anarkali was accentuated by multi-hued heavy florals and green leaves patterns. Styled by Who Wore What When, the diva teamed her pretty anarkali with matching loose pants and completed her look with a pair of black heels that came from the label Oceedee India. The diva accessorised her look with heavy chunky earrings, blue stone detailed choker, and ring from the label Kohar by Kanika. She further upped her look with red nail paint.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Rasika slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, light-hued eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. The Lootcase actress let loose her mid-parted straight tresses and looked extremely gorgeous.
We really liked this anarkali of Rasika Dugal. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Rasika Dugal