Ranveer Singh is the biggest outrageous style master of Bollywood and there is not a single time we see him wearing something withouit a twist.
For a recent event, Ranveer crossed every limit of standing out as he wore an outfit from women's collection. Along with a sexy and cool pair of white tee and trousers, he wore a sequin pink jacket from designer Manish Arora's women's collection.
We have earlier seen Ranveer in many pink outfits, but this time he generalized gender biasness out of fashion by wearing a jacket from women's collection. Did not not feel this to be wonderful?
WE felt that he was slaying as always. What are your views regarding his fashion audacity? Let us know!
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days