Ranveer Singh is the biggest outrageous style master of Bollywood and there is not a single time we see him wearing something withouit a twist.
For a recent event, Ranveer crossed every limit of standing out as he wore an outfit from women's collection. Along with a sexy and cool pair of white tee and trousers, he wore a sequin pink jacket from designer Manish Arora's women's collection.
We have earlier seen Ranveer in many pink outfits, but this time he generalized gender biasness out of fashion by wearing a jacket from women's collection. Did not not feel this to be wonderful?
WE felt that he was slaying as always. What are your views regarding his fashion audacity? Let us know!
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!