Priyanka Chopra attended the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) 2017 to represent her Sikkimese film, Pahuna: The Little Visitor, which she produced and she recently uploaded two avatars from the festival.
The first look, at Pahuna's press conference was quite classy. She wore a Bottega Veneta printed top and jacket with a pair of Mother denims. She wore the semi casual and semi formal wear for the press meet, combining with a pair of white boots from Stuart Weitzman.
The second look was carried by PeeCee during the world premiere of Pahuna at TIFF 2017 where she wore a pink set of formals from Fendi. She wore a glossy pink wide checkered blazer with a similarly printed pleated skirt. She matched a thin Nirav Modi necklace and black boots with the premiere special attire.
- Wow! You Must See How Divine Meghan Markle Looks In Her Wedding Gown
- And Finally, We Got To See What Priyanka Wore At The Royal Wedding
- PeeCee Nailed The Met Gala 2018 Theme In A Wine Red Costume
- Latest Updates Of 'Fashion Oscars' Met Gala 2018
- HOT! PeeCee Sizzles In An Edgy, Bosom-Slit Blazer Dress
- How Priyanka Made It To #OOTD (s) in Assam?