Parineeti Chopra and Tabu went to the sets of The Drama Company with the cast of their upcoming movie Golmaal Again. They attended the TV comedy show for the movie promotion.
Parineeti looked very pretty in a semi traditional attire by Arpita Mehta. The outfit was really beautiful including a multiple layered ruffled maxi dress with a bright floral printed cape.
Parineeti wore blue jhumkas from Amrapali Jewels.
Tabu was amongst the Golmaal Again team present at the promotional event. She too was wearing a blue ensemble including a blue motif and floral printed anarkali by Anita Dongre which she wore with gorgeous earrings from Pink City, Anita Dongre's jewellery collection.
- Parineeti Chopra Going Green For A Watch Showroom Inauguration
- Parineeti Chopra Turns The Sassiest For Unveiling Australia Tourism Video
- #TBT: From SRK To Sunny Leone, Best Looks From Dabboo Ratnani's Annual Calendar
- LOOK RELEASED: First Ever Corporate Look Of Parineeti Chopra For Yash Raj Films
- Parineeti Chopra Was The Sassiest One At Airport
- Parineeti Chopra's Traditional Look Is One Of Her Best
- Parineeti And Tabu Went Stylish For Golmaal Again Trailer Launch