- 1 hr ago Malaria Parasites Become Resistant To Anti-malaria Drugs: Result Failure In Treatment
- 18 hrs ago L-carnitine: Its Benefits, Sources And Side Effects
- 18 hrs ago Jessica Jones, Batwoman and Thor 4: LGBTQ Characters Take Over The Silver Screen And Television
- 18 hrs ago Kylie Jenner & Gigi Hadid Will Definitely Inspire You To Try Minimalist Make-up & Ponytail Braid
- News Now, Imran Khan claims Pulwama terror attack an 'indigenous thing'
- Automobiles Tata H2X Hornbill Launching Soon — Next SUV After The Tata Buzzard
- Sports 1 Year: Tokyo Olympics unveil gold, silver, bronze medals
- Movies When Shahid Kapoor Felt DISRESPECTED As An Actor!
- Travel Monsoon-Perfect Beaches Other Than Goa
- Finance L&T Shares Dips 2 Per Cent Despite Good Results
- Technology Honor 9X And 9X Pro Launched With Pop-Up Camera, Kirin 810, And More
- Education Chandrayaan 2: Free Online Courses In Aerospace Engineering Offered By HRD Ministry's Swayam Portal
The newly and secretly wed Neha Dhupia and Angad Bedi look great together; but in the recent pic of theirs, they appeared pretty mismatched. The couple wore contrasting looks and while one looked fine, the other didn't look so fine.
Any guesses on who between the two disappointed us? If you think it was Angad, then you are absolutely wrong. On the contrary, it was Neha, who we thought looked over-dressed. First of all, we can't figure out the fabric of her attire, but whatever it was, it certainly didn't look too appealing. Next, we didn't even like the fitting of her subtle shimmery dress, and on the top of it, her attire looked creased and wrinkled.
Her shirt-dress would have looked smarter had it been ironed well. However, on the positive note, she accessorised her attire really well, with white shoes and round-shaped shades.
If Neha sported a semi-formal party wear, Angad went all casual on the other hand. He looked awesome even though it was a safe choice. We loved his blue coloured 'Raw' tee and his black denims that featured a slight slit. However, we wished he had teamed his cool look with sneakers instead of those white slippers.
But whatever their dress choice might have been, these two looked happy together and certainly gave us #couplegoals.