- 9 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- 9 hrs ago Try This Easy-To-Make Raj Kachori Recipe
- 9 hrs ago Gauahar Khan And Zaid Darbar Flaunt Ethnic Outfits As Gauahar Announces Her Wedding Date
- 11 hrs ago Peppermint Tea: Health Benefits And How To Make
- News No outside person allowed to interfere in India's internal issues, says farmer leader
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 December 2 Highlights: Jasmin Is Devastated As Aly Exits House; Kavita Walks Out Leaving Everyone Shocked
- Education Career Point Star Scholarship 2020: Check Registration And Exam Pattern
- Sports India vs Australia: Switch-hit is within laws, part of game's evolution: Maxwell
- Finance Nearly 40 Small And Midcap Stock Ideas To Create Wealth In The Long Term
- Technology Excitel Revises Broadband Plans; Offering High Speed At Rs. 50
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
- Automobiles Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
Nushrat Bharucha and Rajkummar Rao starrer Bollywood drama film titled Chhalaang was released on 13 November 2020 on Amazon Prime Video. The film might have received mixed reviews but Nushrat's promotional looks were admired by the fans and budding fashionistas alike. The way the actress has been slaying in fashionable outfits, according to us she deserves a ten on ten rating for each look. For the recent round, Nushrat opted for blue gingham separates and exuded chic style in it. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it for fashion goals.
So, Nushrat Bharucha was decked up in blue separates from the label Appapop, which was accentuated by gingham-checked patterns. Her separates consisted of a sleeveless body-hugging peplum top that featured double-layered ruffled border. Styled by Nidhi Jeswani, she teamed her top with matching pants and completed her look with a pair of white lace-up heels from Public Desire. She tied the white laces of her heels over her pants that added stylish quotient to her look. Nushrat went jewellery-free.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the diva sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, red eye shadow, and light-pink lip shade, spruced up her look. She pulled back her front tresses into a half bun and softly curled her remaining highlighted loose tresses.
We really liked this checked separates of Nushrat Bharucha. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Nushrat Bharucha