- 17 min ago Daily Horoscope: 14 April 2021
- 18 hrs ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 19 hrs ago Hina Khan Glams Up With Copper Green Eye Shadow And Glossy Nude Lips; Get The Look In A Few Simple Steps!
- 21 hrs ago Ugadi And Baisakhi 2021: Spruce Up Your Festive Look With Celebs-Inspired Traditional Suits
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 5 Box Office Collection: Pawan Kalyan Starrer Continues Its Strong Run!
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days: Discount Offers On Budget And Mid-Range Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: KKR vs MI: A great fightback by Mumbai Indians, says elated captain Rohit Sharma
- News Give relief, ramp up health infra: BJP's Devendra Fadnavis on Janta Curfew in Maharashtra
- Automobiles BYD e6 Electric MPV Spotted Testing In Chennai; To Be Launched By The End Of 2021
- Finance Gold Price Fall Not Much A Worry for NBFCs, Banks Need To Be Watchful
- Education CSBC Bihar Police Constable Final Result 2021 Declared
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Diwali 2020 was all about celebration and flaunting gorgeous looks. There were many Bollywood celebrities, who nailed their traditional festive look to perfection. They also upped their looks with stunning hairstyles and most importantly the glamorous complementing make-up. After all, make-up is what can make or break the entire look and so the divas made sure they put their best make-up and gave us major beauty goals. No doubt, all the actresses looked their best but among them, there were a few, who left us absolutely stunned with their glam looks. Here is the list of the actresses, who gave us best beauty moments, this Diwali.
For Diwali 2020, Nushrat Bharucha opted for a flared white anarkali dress and exuded soothing vibes in it. Along with her ensemble, it was her make-up too that looked pretty. She kept the base flawless and filled-in her brows properly. She applied kohl and mascara and teamed it with pink eye shadow that was blended perfectly. The pink-lip shade enhanced her look and she looked lovely.
Manushi Chhillar made Diwali-perfect pose with a candle and looked beautiful. She sported pink traditional suit and went for minimal make-up. She filled-in brows, applied kohl and mascara, and blended nude-hued eye shadow all over her lids and crease. The cheeks were highlighted from soft blush while the glossy pink lip shade and tiny bindi elevated her look. Manushi left her side-parted heavily curled tresses loose that upped her look.
Janhvi Kapoor looked radiant on Diwali night in her yellow saree that featured a golden shimmering border. She teamed her saree with glamorous make-up. She filled-in her brows slightly, applied mascara and black kohl on the waterline, light pink eye shadow on the lids, and pink lip shade. The tip of her cheekbones and the bridge of her nose were sharply highlighted by highlighter. Janhvi let loose her mid-parted messy tresses and looked super stunning.
Diana Penty matched her pink lehenga with pink make-up and looked gorgeous. With the minimal proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, pink eye shadow, pink blush, and pink lip shade, spruced up her look. The tiny silver bindi upped her ethnic look and she let loose her mid-parted sleek tresses.
Hina Khan looked spectacular on Diwali day in her green saree and dramatic mint-green blouse. Like always, Hina's make-up look was the center of attraction and on such auspicious occasion, her glam look went to another level. With the flawless base, she sharply contoured and highlighted the tip of her cheekbones. Her brows were filled-in properly. Coming to her eye make-up, well, the diva went for winged eyeliner over the shiny nude-hued eye shadow. She dragged the same eye shadow to her lower lash line that upped her glam look. The blush was on-point and she completed her look with a matte pink lip shade.
We absolutely loved the festive-perfect glamorous look of all these actresses. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.